Question about the Ultimate Edition

Randygam3freak

Alright so im looking at getting this very soon and only had one thing stopping me, The Ultimate Edition.

Is this a EVERYTHING on one disc deal or is this more of a Fallout GOTY where you install it? because atm i dont have a HDD and the fallout GOTY disc wouldn't install to my flashdrive.

If it is more of a GOTY bundle, would it be possible to Install the DLC to girlfriends xbox(on my profile), then transfer it to my flashdrive and use it on mine>?

And please no "buy a harddrive" responses, trust me soon as Christmas is over i plan to X_X

I believe all the DLC is on a second disc. Some of the DLC (Leliana's Song, Awakening, Witch Hunt and Golems of Amgarrak) are all standalone dlc where you either have to start a new character or import one. As for the DLC that goes into your main story I'm not sure how that works out.

I don't own it though so I'd wait on a response from someone who has bought it.

• 2 weeks later...
no it doesn't i put the second disk in and it's just like the 1st disc but only it's the awakening!
you cant have the ultimate edition then because ive just this minute finished installing all the DLC off the second disc.

The Ultimate Edition comes with 2 discs.

1 disc is Origins and the other disc is ALL the DLC you can find on the marketplace except Feastday bundle because that's a combined package of the Feastday gifts & pranks items so you already have those on the second disc.

I bought it a while back and it's one of the best value packages I've ever purchased.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/resources/assets/images/game/order_ultimate.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
All the DLC comes on a second disc so you need to install it i'm afraid!... (I think its +10gb of data) Excellent buy though, amazing value. :)

its actually closer to 4 gigs of data, and worth mentioning, an xbox360 disc won't hold more than 7.2 gigs worth of data

Hello.

I know this may vary from one internet connection to another, but how long roughly should I expect to wait to DL all content from the second disk? That is including anything that isn't DLC.

Just bought the game, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

Hello.

I know this may vary from one internet connection to another, but how long roughly should I expect to wait to DL all content from the second disk? That is including anything that isn't DLC.

Just bought the game, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

It has nothing to do with internet connection. Just take the second disc, insert it into your 360, and install it. It doesn't take that long, maybe 15 mins max (I was doing something else while doing it so I don't have exact figures). I'd go ahead and install it whenever you want. You can play it pretty much whenever.

It has nothing to do with internet connection. Just take the second disc, insert it into your 360, and install it. It doesn't take that long, maybe 15 mins max (I was doing something else while doing it so I don't have exact figures). I'd go ahead and install it whenever you want. You can play it pretty much whenever.

Thankyou for your help. That is ideal then. The only reason I asked is because it took me a good three hours to download DLC from Borderlands GOTY, and therefore I needed to know to if this followed the same suit.

15 minutes is awesome. I'll download them once Bulletstorm/Crysis 2 Demos are available and downloaded.

Thankyou for your help. That is ideal then. The only reason I asked is because it took me a good three hours to download DLC from Borderlands GOTY, and therefore I needed to know to if this followed the same suit.

Borderlands GOTY uses codes, right? DA is different in that all of it is on that 2nd disc (therefore, no download is required, just an installation), like the GOTY editions of Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Borderlands GOTY uses codes, right? DA is different in that all of it is on that 2nd disc (therefore, no download is required, just an installation), like the GOTY editions of Oblivion and Fallout 3.

Yes, Borderlands GOTY used codes to download the content. I can see why this is different then.

Even better, to be honest. I only used a disc to DL Shivering Isles, and bought all FO3 DLC from the marketplace. Now if I can eventually pull myself off F:NV, maybe I can get started on DA. Lol.

Thanks again.