Story Mode will take 50+ hours to finish and..

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/02/naruto-storm-3-kushina-playable-in-story-mode-new-screenshots/

Kushina is playable in Chapter 4, which itself is 80 minutes long.

Please don't be like some people and be like:

"OH MAH GEHRD! THIS TOTALLY CONFIRMS HER PLAYABLE!"

Cause not even close.. >_>

Omg she's playable lol I know just kidding but from the screenshots there a high chance for her to be support selectable so you can still have mummy and daddy backing up naruto hope that's true its been to long should have been done in generations

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, definitely not 50 hours, I finished the run yesterday with a total time of 12 hours and 14 minutes. even if i didn't skip gaaras speech and some other small thing, definitely wouldn't be 50 hours.

Heck, I think it would of been 11 hours if I didn't take so long trying to get past the last few fights in the last chapter, to which I failed to the S/A rank cheevos because it was just to darn difficult for me to do so =\

It depends on what you count as completed. The ninja timeline can be counted as story and to finish that it will take a very long time as you have to do a.. Side quests etc. could very well be a 50 hour story if you count side quests

if count ninja timeline and 1000gs i think yes, maybe, 50hs