Am I The Only One...

that has found the police presence in this game to be completely and utterly retarded? Pretty much every corner has one cop sitting on it and every street as a cop car chilling on it. I've actually witnessed six cops just walking up and down the exact same street. I quit driving five hours into the game because I couldn't even LOOK at a vehicle without picking up a 1 - 2 Star warning and waste 5 minutes evading the cops. Don't even get me started about trying to blow up 10 vehicles in 10 seconds. I can't even steal more than two without having a swat car appear.

In all the other GTAs the police seemed to be consistently inconsistent in this one they're flippin omnipotent. I'm convinced they're Agents, not cops.

I would say this is the easiest GTA game yet. I haven't 100%ed a GTA game since the first one.

The police are far easier to evade when you get to 3 or 4 stars than in the old games. Especially as you have a clear objective; escape the circle without being seen. And evading one star is as easy as driving round the corner and waiting for a few seconds.

I would personally say that the police are not that bad. I have found it quite easy to steal cars wothout any police coming after me and also I find it really easy to escape from the police on just about any wanted rating, apart from 6 and 5 star ratings.

I don't have a problem with it. I'm at 86 missions passed now without cheating, and I find this to be the easiest GTA ever. You might just need to play a little bit more, I've definetly gotten better at knowing what to do, and what not to do.

Its not that :( have finished the game and going for Text Messages Cars and always end up with cops just trying to get to the car :( ah well.

I don't have a problem with it. I'm at 86 missions passed now without cheating, and I find this to be the easiest GTA ever. You might just need to play a little bit more, I've definetly gotten better at knowing what to do, and what not to do.

I have to agree with you on this one. I actually think that the whole "red and blue" circle thing makes it too easy to evade the cops. I've actually managed to evade a 4 star wanted level without cheating many times. I have to also agree that this is by far the easiest GTA I've ever played. It still doesn't take away from it's awesomeness though. Besides, I've managed to understand when it's best to steal a car without getting caught. I just look around and make sure there's no cop cars or officers walking the sidewalks..Simple as that.