Microtransactions

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there genuinely people in this world who would want that bacon skin on their guns though? i just cant get my head around that thought, and then the even worse part that someone would PAY for it?!!

i believe this will truly bring out the definition of people would buy any old shit, if people pay for this crap then activision will no doubt try briniging out more ridiculous shit in future :drunk

Thought it was going to be the classic pay to win such as pay for double XP or a permanent unlock token. If people want to spend their parent's money on gun skins, be my guest. Only thing I don't like about this is that I like to collect everything... well I can't and never will now.

Don't really understand why everybody is so upset at this. Oh wait, the CoD hate bandwagon just rolled by a farm and got some fresh shit to shove in their mouths. That's why.

Thought it was going to be the classic pay to win such as pay for double XP or a permanent unlock token. If people want to spend their parent's money on gun skins, be my guest. Only thing I don't like about this is that I like to collect everything... well I can't and never will now.

Don't really understand why everybody is so upset at this. Oh wait, the CoD hate bandwagon just rolled by a farm and got some fresh shit to shove in their mouths. That's why.

I've been expecting some sort of pay for double xp, etc.

BF3 has done great with microtransactions. Unlock everything for your plane/tank with your mommies money? Of course kids will go for it.

I don't understand why people are so against this. It doesn't affect anything. It doesn't let anyone "pay to win". All it is, is texture packs and extra create a class slots. If you don't find it worth the money, don't buy it. I think it's cool that they're finally adding camo's and more calling cards. Personally, I play the game probably 4 days a week for a couple hours at a time, and I will be buying these.

this is bullshit

typical fucking activi$ion

and were created for players who’ve asked for more customization options

fuck you, maybe the community wanted camos, but they diddnt ask for rip off DLC

‘Flags of the World’ Calling Card pack at 80 points'

fucking charging for this, activi$ion

These micro-payment options will hit PC and PS3 at a later date.

mor£ fucking mon£y for you gr££dy cunt$

Let’s not forget what happened with Dead Space 3:

no, dead space 3 has shortcuts, not exclusives. and they're not overpriced

and I will be buying these.

no offense to you, but people buying these overpriced rip offs just feeds activision with even more money, that in my opinion they dont deserve. i understand you will buy this, but are you really getting your moneys worth.160msp for some camos?

no offense to you, but people buying these overpriced rip offs just feeds activision with even more money, that in my opinion they dont deserve. i understand you will buy this, but are you really getting your moneys worth.160msp for some camos?

OH GOD $2 FOR STUFF THAT DOESN'T GIVE SOMEONE AN EXTRA EDGE. NOW HOW WILL I BUY A CHOCOLATE BAR.

Hate bandwagon, everybody.

Also, how is paying for "shortcuts" not as bad as what you're making this out to be? At least buying this stuff is "exclusive" and not something you could just acquire in-game.

I could care less about the camos, but if my sources are correct the extra slots pack seems worth it for $2. More cac and theater slots are very welcome for me.

Yeah I'll take the extra CAC slots.

I don't understand why people are so against this. It doesn't affect anything. It doesn't let anyone "pay to win". All it is, is texture packs and extra create a class slots. If you don't find it worth the money, don't buy it. I think it's cool that they're finally adding camo's and more calling cards. Personally, I play the game probably 4 days a week for a couple hours at a time, and I will be buying these.

People are against anything Activision, Treyarch, and Infinity Ward do. It's the "cool" thing to do. Personally, I may hate a lot of aspects of BLOPS 2, but I'm still playing, and chances are, I'm getting a bacon wrapped gun tomorrow.

People are against anything Activision, Treyarch, and Infinity Ward do. It's the "cool" thing to do. Personally, I may hate a lot of aspects of BLOPS 2, but I'm still playing, and chances are, I'm getting a bacon wrapped gun tomorrow.

Yep, reading these comments and i've got only 1 word for the haters- hypocrites, you all claim to be against this & anything they do but you buy their game year after year. Also i think i'll be getting the extra cac slots, 10 just isn't enough for me & i also dislike having to swap guns & class's around when i want to use a gun not already on my class's.

OH GOD $2 FOR STUFF THAT DOESN'T GIVE SOMEONE AN EXTRA EDGE. NOW HOW WILL I BUY A CHOCOLATE BAR.

Agreed :p

Also, how is paying for "shortcuts" not as bad as what you're making this out to be? At least buying this stuff is "exclusive" and not something you could just acquire in-game.

urmmm, hard to explain actually

with shortcuts, your just paying to get stuff early, instead of unlocking it

but with camos, your actually paying for extra stuff, think of the camos being for free, and shortcut being for free, obvisly the shortcut would not be free, but the camos would.

im not just annoyed at cod in general, infact i dont give a single fuck about cod, im just annoyed that activision will make millions of dolla (exaduration) off these stupidly overpriced things, that should be free or less than half the price they are selling it for.

what i am unhappy about is the way the game industry is turning out, with EA and UBI doing online passes for games, and theories about the next xbox not being able to play used games. i rent a shit ton of games from lovefilm all of the time.

and the ps4 event, having people watch you live stream, send you lives, or health kits and sharing your high score on facebook. for fuck sake console games are turning into facebook / mobile games. requesting lives, posting high scores, buying shortcuts or other things from game store.

+also mentioning buying the hardened edition for nuketown zombies and nuketown 2025. to find out i could have gotten them for free eventually anyway

Edited by JORDAN K 95