Biology classes

This will keep me from 100% completion. I'm just not fast enough to dissect in the time allotted. I can't even get past Bio 2. The other classes are manageable, but Biology simply isn't possible for me. It's really ruining an otherwise fun game for me and making me seriously regret picking it up. I just wish there was a way to get more time, because I will never be able to pass the bio classes. :(

• 2 weeks later...
This will keep me from 100% completion. I'm just not fast enough to dissect in the time allotted. I can't even get past Bio 2. The other classes are manageable, but Biology simply isn't possible for me. It's really ruining an otherwise fun game for me and making me seriously regret picking it up. I just wish there was a way to get more time, because I will never be able to pass the bio classes. :(

I used RB as it slowed down the knife so i could cut with the green dots. I hope that helps you as I just finished all the Biology and all i can say is it gets harder?

:D But be positive, it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert in something!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You need to tap the left thumbstck in the direction you want to go, not move it steady. It adds lots of speed to your cuts, but you sacrifice the accuracy. The time frames really do suck. I cleard Bio 5 last night with 3 seconds left. Glad it's over and done with.

http://www.xboxgamercard.org/gamercard-generator/ultimate_image.php?gamertag=STONE%20DEVIL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...