Difficult to find the game new?

I'm looking to get this game again, but i'm having some trouble as I like to buy my games new (I keep them in as new condition). I've only found the game pre-owned in stores and it's quite expensive even then. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a new copy for a decent price (£20 or less?).

I bought this game 2 weeks ago from Xbl I recommend there. You dont need the disc, it's only $20 and it's also only 3 Gigs on your Hard Drive. If you don't have a credit card 1600 microsoft points will work, unless you want the actually case and disc.

I didn't even think of looking on xbl as i've read they charge horrible prices. I'll download it soon, the case isn't too big of an issue. Thanks! :)

Can you get Amazon.com where you are? I'd bet monry they have a new copy.

I can but there's shipping and delivery times, i'm looking to get the game soon. Thanks anyway though, they have them new on Amazon.co.uk, but for ridiculous prices!

I didn't even think of looking on xbl as i've read they charge horrible prices. I'll download it soon, the case isn't too big of an issue. Thanks! :)

I can but there's shipping and delivery times, i'm looking to get the game soon. Thanks anyway though, they have them new on Amazon.co.uk, but for ridiculous prices!

Yea surprisingly Bully on Xbl is cheaper than Gamestop. Pretty rare that happens cause every Regular game they charge on Xbl is usually inflated.

• 1 month later...