Peacekeeper SMG impressions...

Hagane

Mannnnn, I must be the only one the peacekeeper doesn't work for, takes me so many damn bullets to kill them still compared to when they kill me

Two words:

Lag. Compensation.

Same shit happens to me all the time. It is to the point where I just laugh at it now. Cant tell ya how many times my first 5-10 bullets do not even register on the person I am perfectly ADS at; what happens next? I die instantly.

Only reason I am using this pile of trash is to get that little bit of extra XP by unlocking the camo's and attachments. Sadly enough, the game before I prestiged to 10th, I ended up completing my swarm challenge (5,000 XP). 5k XP not able to put towards prestige master :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mannnnn, I must be the only one the peacekeeper doesn't work for, takes me so many damn bullets to kill them still compared to when they kill me

You're not alone, I got wrecked using it last night. I went like 7 and 25 in a Domination match on Hydro. Being super tired and not knowing/liking the map didn't help, but everytime it came down to a one on one shootout, I lost. I'm gonna try it again whenever I get around to playing this again but I definately agree the gun felt better at long range as many have commented.

im closing in on getting diamond smgs, with only 2 of my guns to go, now my question is, with this new peacekeeper out will i have to gold that also to get diamond. and if i do could i delete the DLC, gold my last gun and get diamond, then re install for the maps and peacekeeper?

2 things Matt:

1.) You need to play with my squad more often

2.) My diamond camo for SMGs did not go away when I downloaded the pack; my guess is that once you finish the last two SMGs, you will be fine

I'm tired of being killed by it that's for sure. The gun is not overpowered it's overused. Every time I die it's seems to be from the Peace Keeper. I can't wait until the novelty wears off and I can go back to dying at the hands of PDW-57 and MSMC users.

It's not even a week old, obviously people are using it. Really?

• 2 weeks later...