Phantom Breaker English Version Already Out In 2014?

Grunt Attack

A user on Youtube called Neko Girl claims to have English version of Phantom Breaker

I tried asking he/she for the pictures but he/she says there no need for that.

Here's store link for English Version.

http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/phantom-breaker-special-edition/312070

This is the conversation I had with the user.

Neko Girl - "mrmanfuff" you have a point with it being not a huge release in the US, i mean there are copies on the internet being sold for over 100 dollars, so your lucky to even find one thats 80. But i made a discovery on EB games where you can buy the special edition copy for 39.99. I already have it and have to say its a pretty awesome game, but if any you are interested i would order it!

cleardot.gif

greenyoshi64 - your being legit right? So I can walk up into the Eb game in Australia and order some Japaneses imports, right.

Neko Girl - Well i ordered it off of EB games on the website, so maybe not in a store.

greenyoshi64 - Mmm, The game is on Canada Eb Games Website and the release date for NTSC version of Phantom Breaker (not extra version) is 01/06/2014. Is it coming out this month or June? Has it been shipped yet because something doesn't look right there? I brought Phantom Breaker Extra limited editon on Xbox 360 for $124 US dollars off ebaycleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Neko Girl - Eh, If you have the money then It really doesn't matter where you buy it from. I got it off of the Canada website awhile ago like you said it already came out the 6th. So now i own the original and the special edition. I got the original off of ebay for 50 dollars about a year and a half ago, I just recently got the special edition in the mail last weekend.

greenyoshi64 - Can you show us a video unboxing or some picture of it, please?

Neko Girl - Theres no need, If you order it off of the Canda website you'll get it in a matter of weeks depending on where you live. I live in the United States so I got it a little over 7 days, plus 2 days in shipping, It's been released now for 12 days so Im not sure where your problem lies at this point?

What do you guys think about it?

Do you guy think he/she actually has the game?

Just to add note the EB Games Canada website only ships products to Canada. So you may need freight forwarding account or a person you know in Canada if you plan on buying this from EB Games Canada.

Edited by Grunt Attack

Pix/Vid or it didn't happen (pretty much need real proof), either he/she might be lying or otherwise, besides, its still not even released in the states yet. Because its still in release limbo. (Dunno about Can., since their dating is in DD/MM/YYYY, and not MM/DD/YYYY)

Other than that, try asking again, cause if this person really has the game, then it should be on their Gamertag. It just doesn't make sense. >_>

Edited by The Stray

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0]Lies on the Internet - YouTube[/ame]

To be fair there are a lot of sources to say that this game came out in 2012 under Southpeak Games, and that it definitely exists. It's a thing you could be able to get hold of but Amazon has it listed as unavailable. That said an Amazon listing doesn't mean anything atm, Gamestop doesn't have a page for it either, and an Ebay search brought up nothing. Also it's on Play Asia but it dosen't say when it's going to be in stock.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005GWU01G/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=7sixtygames-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005GWU01G]Amazon.com: Phantom Breaker - Special Edition - Xbox 360: Video Games[/ame]

http://www.play-asia.com/phantom-breaker-special-edition-paOS-13-49-en-70-4ifa.html

Meanwhile in Europe, nothing. ONCE AGAIN we get the bum deal.

Also to add, apparently Phantom Breaker: Extra is region free.

Edited by CHIRUNO99

• 3 weeks later...

This is a fact - I'm very gullible

Other then that, it's look like it's canned off the bat as the developers of Phantom Breaker are focusing on Sony consoles now.

About the guy who claim to have to game. I'll ask him again to show us some photo of US version of Phantom Breaker.