189 members have voted

1. 1. love or hate ?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole idea of this game i just sad, :(

I don't want to play as some "fake ass gangster"

I know people wont agree with me on this but at the end of the day...

I don't give two shits (>_<)

Well really I don't think he'll give two shits about your dumbass opinion either to be honest.

I love this game. Mindless fun in all its glory

...Right...Moving on...

This game was, surprisingly, entertaining, and I'm thinking it's mainly due to an achievement popping up every 5 minutes. On my first playthrough I scored 500 gamerscore, and that only took about 4 hours.

Definitely worth the rental.

I know people wont agree with me on this but at the end of the day...

I don't give two shits (>_<)

I wouldn't give two shits either, if I knew I was wrong :nana

I bought this on a whim, like the guy who posted earlier; out of the office, bored silly, hit up Game to kill some time before my next meeting... walked out with Blood on the Sand.

Didn't mean to, but haven't regretted it.

Gameplay is solid, the mechanics of it all work well; quality is a lot better than you'd think.

I think the lack of MP will kill replayability - but hey, whilst it lasted it was great, and if you're bored there's always eBay.

Love it!

Being the poor white boy american that I am, I can't afford it....

However, I did get a chance to play it at my friends house on his console, and I gotta say I love the game.....now to get the money so I can buy it for myself. :D

By the way, why does everyone hate 50 Cent Bulletproof so much. I had no problems playing that game.

Just completed the game today on the hardest settings and it was an awesome game although rather short but playing on hard did give it bit more longevity.

I'm not a fan of rap but i just sort of ignored the music really as i was concentrating on killing to much :p.

Can't see why the game is getting hate.

Just completed the game today on the hardest settings and it was an awesome game although rather short but playing on hard did give it bit more longevity.

I'm not a fan of rap but i just sort of ignored the music really as i was concentrating on killing to much :p.

Can't see why the game is getting hate.

i agree with every word you said. i just turned the music off an then played my own music lol. Rather short campaign but awesome gameplay. I LOVE it!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...