Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely want to get these achievements and will gladly stay for a while to help others. My gt is Kman77777. Yes I know five 7's. My friend, Guren Mk LL, and I can join and help. I will be on today (10/11/10) from 2:30pm (PST) until about midnight. What time I will be on the rest of the week varies, but I will definitely be open next weekend as well. Will probably post again in that case because people only seem to check the last page. Please pm and invite me if someone is getting a party together. My friend and I will definitely join.

Sorry to anyone who messaged me, who I didn't get back too boosting squad was full. In case your not sure how to do it, I will explain how we did. It we went into adam grab with a team of 5 then at the countdown screen you can invite the 6th. If a metro map came up we left the little sister alone, turret hacked until, the ten minute timer went up. Repeat for all 6 maps, then each person has to get a win on any metro dlc map for the achievement to unlock. Veto maps which don't count, if a map comes up you don't need it would be best to back out and go back into the selection screen. Remember to have a 6th you can invite so someone not part of the boosting joins by accident. We actually stayed with maps which didn't count and turret hacked/worked on trials so we wouldn't have to deal with that. It did take some time though. Best of luck

I'll be down to help others if you need a body when I'm on.

Sorry to anyone who messaged me, who I didn't get back too boosting squad was full. In case your not sure how to do it, I will explain how we did. It we went into adam grab with a team of 5 then at the countdown screen you can invite the 6th. If a metro map came up we left the little sister alone, turret hacked until, the ten minute timer went up. Repeat for all 6 maps, then each person has to get a win on any metro dlc map for the achievement to unlock. Veto maps which don't count, if a map comes up you don't need it would be best to back out and go back into the selection screen. Remember to have a 6th you can invite so someone not part of the boosting joins by accident. We actually stayed with maps which didn't count and turret hacked/worked on trials so we wouldn't have to deal with that. It did take some time though. Best of luck

I'll be down to help others if you need a body when I'm on.

I was with these guys and worked flawlessly thanks fellas and i will be down to help again

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is a separate thread, I posted in one for the same thing basically, but thought I'd post here.

I'm looking for a group to get the 2 "new level" achievements. Message me when there is a concrete time.

GT: Gwuh007

Thanks.

Hey everyone, I am starting a group for this. We need 6 people and so far its:

1. Doctor Spazz

2. Bond x360a

My timezone is EST and I am looking to knock this out by the end of this weekend. Please send me a friend request with a message saying :RM DLC Boost if you want in