Bestiary?

zszaiss

This might be a stupid question... based on what I've read, this version of FF1 is a port of versions that had a bestiary, but it doesn't seem to be where it should be (in the Config menu or on the home screen).

But given that I didn't discover the world map until halfway through my playthrough, I figure maybe there is a bestiary and I just don't know how to access it.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This might be a stupid question... based on what I've read, this version of FF1 is a port of versions that had a bestiary, but it doesn't seem to be where it should be (in the Config menu or on the home screen).

But given that I didn't discover the world map until halfway through my playthrough, I figure maybe there is a bestiary and I just don't know how to access it.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Where is the world map. Nearly done with Soul of Chaos and have yet to find it.

• 3 years later...

I have to say I am shocked on an almost 4 year old message board that there has been no response to saying where the bestiary is in the WP8 version. I have looked everywhere & have yet to find it myself. Basically bumping said thread to see if anyone knows this. This thread may be more dead, but just attempting to reinvigorate it.

Thank you very much. :)