Campaign completed - but no achievements?

skribla

Wondering if someone else has encountered this...

I've just finished the campaign on single player, on hardcore... but none of the achievements have popped. As soon as the credits screen came up I hit start and it returned me to the main menu and nothing came up.... I thought i needed to watch the credits or something.

But when I go into the stats & awards section and look at the achievements section, it's telling me that Act 2 & 3 haven't been completed (even on casual or normal difficulty!)

Anyone know of a way that I can fix this? Or if it is even possibly to go back and restart from act 2... playing until it pops? Very annoying!

Thanks

Wondering if someone else has encountered this...

I've just finished the campaign on single player, on hardcore... but none of the achievements have popped. As soon as the credits screen came up I hit start and it returned me to the main menu and nothing came up.... I thought i needed to watch the credits or something.

But when I go into the stats & awards section and look at the achievements section, it's telling me that Act 2 & 3 haven't been completed (even on casual or normal difficulty!)

Anyone know of a way that I can fix this? Or if it is even possibly to go back and restart from act 2... playing until it pops? Very annoying!

Thanks

same thing happend to me but on horde.. now i gotta go 1-50 over again, i got my onyx medal though so its nothing really serious i can just go play on casual.. as for that yeah your gonna have to replay them over

same thing happend to me but on horde.. now i gotta go 1-50 over again, i got my onyx medal though so its nothing really serious i can just go play on casual.. as for that yeah your gonna have to replay them over

That's not too bad. Horde is the best part of the game!