how much GS in the shortest time possible?

Harry Lloyd

Hi.

My account got hacked a few months back, and FIFA 12 achievements appeared in my profile.

Microsoft will not remove those achievements, SoBs say they do not do that anymore.

I like earning achievements, and I like to get 100% when possible, and after three years of gaming such shit will stay in my profile forever.

I am thinking of getting this game when I can find it real cheap, and getting some achievements.

How much GS can I easily get, and how much time would it take?

I played FIFA ages ago, and you could say I am interested in football, so it would not be a total pain, even though I would rather play other games. I just do not want to spend too much time with it.

There is an achievement for playing 50 hours IN GAME. I still haven't got it. Also there are some achievements for a game mode in Ultimate Team which are based on luck and games played in that game mode do not count towards the 50 hours. SO you are looking at 70 hours plus.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link iBuzz7S.

I got the game yesterday, and got all the quick in-match achievements.

Now I am trying to get the hang of the controls. It is my first FIFA since 2002, and I used a keyboard back then. So far I am struggling to win against an equal or even slightly worse team on amateur. I tried adjusting the various assisted/manual options, but so far I find the controls tricky whatever I choose.

Edited by Harry Lloyd