postponed title update

Harry Lloyd

Anybody have any info on when the postponed title update will be available?

It was supposed to be up on Tuesday together with the car pack, but they had some problems.

I just reached level 150 a few minutes ago, and I do not want to play anymore until the level cap is raised.

I really wish they would get this out. It would be most benificial as I try and get the event list finished. I've got a ways to go with only 16% done. With a fair amount having driver level bonuses I would love to not be stuck at level 150 while doing it. Concentrating on events with affinity, and credit bonuses keeping my fingers crossed that it comes out soon.

I really wish they would get this out. It would be most benificial as I try and get the event list finished. I've got a ways to go with only 16% done. With a fair amount having driver level bonuses I would love to not be stuck at level 150 while doing it. Concentrating on events with affinity, and credit bonuses keeping my fingers crossed that it comes out soon.

You don't get any credits from 150 to 999.

It's just useless bragging rights.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/porsche-is-forza-motorsport/727669

[3/22/12 UPDATE: Hi folks, good, no great news. If all goes to plan, the next Forza Motorspot 4 title update is scheduled for release on Friday, March 23 at 9 a.m. UTC time (which, if my time zone converter is correct, is 2 a.m. PDT). We'll be releasing details on the title update's content after it goes live. Stay tuned!]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I thought I was disappointed when looking at my completion percentage looking at the event list (17.5%). Now giving what I read in the "under the hood". Level 150 = 0.74% complete to 875million Xp needed for level 999.

There has got to be a reward in Forza 5 or 4 for anyone who does that without some glitch (please for the love of all that is good, don't let there be some kind of glitch)