Dig Dug Achievement problem

Infection Ftw

• 2 months later...

all you have to do i to dig All the entire even the black parts, and the surface, and the and if the rock braks any floor in his way down, you also have to dig there!! so wath you really need to do is to walk all the map from up to down and from left to right and then let die it doesnt matter if you let one live or you killem both or suicide it dont care just DIG THE ENTIRE LEVEL!! I hope i was clear.........

• 1 month later...

Its a drag i know but its true the clockwise and counter clockwise bid worked. Dig the entire area first then walk clockwise around and then counter clockwise around kill one let one live before you let him leave gun it for the middle of the level stay there dont move. go to next level suicide with rock :uzi:gameover.

:woop:ACIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:woop:

:drunk :drunk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've spent hours upon hours working on this stupid achievement. I've had several close calls but could never get over the hump. Last night I finally dug out the whole level. And of course the achievement did not unlock. This thing has so mentally drained me I'm not sure if I want to get it anymore. A 15 point achievement should not be this awful.

I've spent hours upon hours working on this stupid achievement. I've had several close calls but could never get over the hump. Last night I finally dug out the whole level. And of course the achievement did not unlock. This thing has so mentally drained me I'm not sure if I want to get it anymore. A 15 point achievement should not be this awful.

I just went back to working on this achievement after not playing in a long while. It's super frustrating. I've cleared the board a few times and have yet to have the achievement pop for me. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

After not playing for a few days, I just went and played on a whim. Cleared the board, and ended up dying while trying to run around the board clockwise. Thankfully, the achievement popped up during the "achievement screen" that appears after you die.

Phew. Finally got it. I guess it's just one of those weird ones. All I can say is keep trying...

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

The Xbox pass for 1€ was the reason for me to try this game and on 9th of May 2018...and I did it (after several tries, hehe). What worked was the clock/counterwise hint some people gave+digging through areas already digged out (at the beginning especially) and make sure to clear the "rock"area, killed one of the last two enemies, let the last one run away and did the "rock suicide" in level 2.

For those who still wanna try it: "stunning" the last 2 enemies is one key to make things very easy and try to only have one enemy close to you and the other one walking the opposite way. The D-pad can sometime be a pita