Anyone still play this online?

JC Elite

I just got this game from Gamefly and I really like it. I played it last night for like 6 hrs. straight. I was wondering if anyone here is still playing this online and I don't mean just to boost for achievements? I mean real matches.

I don't have a great deck going yet (only gotten several levels into the single player game), but I am open to playing some online. Drop me a line if any of you are interested. JC Elite is the tag.

Yeah, I can see how this game would be frustrating to play online due to the length of the matches (2-3 hrs.) and I heard if someone quits then it all doesn't count. I still think it would be fun if you get people who actually play the game for real and like it.

about the game not counting if someone quits....apparantly it has counted for certain people. the games didnt count for me when i was going for all the achievs, but game is glitchy. the online will also do some other weird thing, where it will 'disconnect' you from your match. it will then turn all the other people into cpu players. odd, but thats not all. you can still hear the other people that were in your game, as they too have had their 'human' players turn into cpu opps. yet you will all be playing a separate game at this point

• 5 months later...

My second account. I have broken my achievement fever. Just dont feel like playing GOW2 for the rest of the next two years. Anybody wanna play Culdcept I would sure appreciate a mature player who doesn't scream "For REAL, REAL NOT PLAY,PLAY" every 5 seconds or sings random rap songs because mommy and daddy neglected them.

If anyone is interested in Playing just send fr to KindlyBiteMe. Just starting. thanks Arizona/mountain time zone.

Edited by Kindly Bite Me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lots of people still play, no doubt. There are Leagues devoted to it - both Standard, Alliance and Blind games.

Honestly, the only people who have connection problems seem to be those that don't open their NAT. Myself and 12 other friends play all the time and not once have we had a disconnect....but, all of our NATs are open.

Also, games don't NEED to take 2-3 hours....not even close. Drop down the Goal number and you shouldn't have much problem playing a game in under and hour. Just don't drop the Goal under 7k unless you are boosting....as anything under that number doesn't allow for a lot of the game's strategy to come in to play. Takes a bit of the fun out if it, in our experience.

I play for fun...and have no desire to boost, but we are always looking for people to have a good time with.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too, along with friends, want to play this online. It is fun and addictive. But every time we sign in, no one is ever online to play. Usually play on the weekends with friends, so if you all are looking for someone to play for fun (and yes, achievements), look me up: HerasUniverse. Please mention BOS in reply.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...