How many times did you have to play this game to get 100% complete because of glitch?

How many times did you play through for 100%?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you play through for 100%?

• 3+

I have just completed my first play through and I am one gold brick away from 100% completion, which is hidden somewhere in Hogwarts. I have used the guide and gone through every area twice, but I am still missing one gold brick. I can only assume that I’m glitching somewhere and I have to start again. :mad:

Looking at the guide I have noticed there are lots of glitches in this game.

How many times did you have to play through the game to get all the achievements?

just finished my first playthrough and i cant get the clock tower brick or the one for releasing the ball outside the quidditch area because they are both bugged. not playing it again as i thought the story levels were total tripe and only briefly enjoyed running around hogwarts free roam before glitches took their toll!

Well I got the 100% achievement. However I did not get the achievement for buying all the Voldermort characters. Also I did not get the achievement for buying all the members of a family. Stupid...because I bought them all!!

I will however not play the game again for a second playtrough. I will stick with 900+.:uzi::mad:

• 2 weeks later...

This is my second account as my first got corrupted:mad:. But on that account, I got stuck in what the guides call DATDA classroom underground left. Stupid, because I had like one gold brick somewhere else in Hogwarts.

On this one, I think i've glitched a gold brick in the restricted library...

need an option for 1.5 for everyone who restarts after the tom riddle's diary glitch... i was unaware of this glitch and one of those lego pieces near the beginning that are held up by pixies got stuck on the level and i couldn't get it to budge so i tried exiting to restart the level and found that it skipped it instead

if only they could patch in something so you can unlock it in freeplay

• 1 month later...

Hey all, friend of mine has the game and has 199 gold and has 100% everyelse except Volemort.

now we both know you need 200 Gold bricks before you can get voldemort, but the 200th brick is showing up (on the gold brick detector) as being at the back left of the restricted section (library, free play).

BUT we cant see anyway of unlocking this brick, there is loads of random books on the floor that wernt there b4 and a book trolley type thing, does it involve that?

we have no idea.

help? or is this a "glitch"

anyone? thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got to about 70% when the game glitched the clock tower gold brick...guess at least 2 playthroughs for me *sigh*

Edit: was really careful and followed collectibles guide on second playthrough and got 100% :D

Edited by Raltor