Multiplayer wishes

shaolinmonk06

I hope not, skins are a massive way of rinsing money out of ppl and hopefully R* won't do an epic and cash in on players this way. would be nice to maybe have the odd skin for taking part in events and such

i bought the season pass, so id love some skins, hell theres 4 slots open in the camo spot so i dont see why not?

Knowing R*, if they were to add skins available for download they would most likely be free with the season pass.

I wish the special Cemetery Map was added in with the rest of them rather than a separate game type, since there's hardly a handful of games that actually take place in it. But I guess that's the only way to keep the pre-order bonus special to people who earned it.

That's just nit-picking, so I don't really have any special wishes for multiplayer. I'm loving it just the way it is.

I didn't think of that, but that's a good complaint. 5000 kills doesn't make you hardcore, considering you can get them all while using Soft Lock.

They should've required 1000 kills on Free Aim only or something of the like.

Exactly! reward the player that uses their own skill not auto aim.

R* want your feedback! Try to mention the stuff you liked also ;)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/34311/max-payne-3-multiplayer-community-feedback-welcome.html

"As part of our commitment to support the Max Payne 3 Multiplayer community all summer long and beyond, we're eager to hear your direct feedback on anything and everything based on these first few days of international online action. As with any good online multiplayer experience, we'll be continuing to fine tune and balance aspects of the game based on player feedback and based on constant analysis of online metrics. We will be using your input as valuable information to help steer tuning updates we will be making on the fly as well as the content and priority of our title updates and elements of our DLC Packs currently in development.

To have your voice heard - simply fire an email off to [email protected]. Cheers everyone."

R* want your feedback! Try to mention the stuff you liked also ;)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/34311/max-payne-3-multiplayer-community-feedback-welcome.html

"As part of our commitment to support the Max Payne 3 Multiplayer community all summer long and beyond, we're eager to hear your direct feedback on anything and everything based on these first few days of international online action. As with any good online multiplayer experience, we'll be continuing to fine tune and balance aspects of the game based on player feedback and based on constant analysis of online metrics. We will be using your input as valuable information to help steer tuning updates we will be making on the fly as well as the content and priority of our title updates and elements of our DLC Packs currently in development.

To have your voice heard - simply fire an email off to [email protected]. Cheers everyone."

thank you for the info.... i needed this info.....cheers!!!!

1. Faster Lobbies in Multiplayer (30 Seconds instead of 1+ Minute).

2. Faster Multiplayer Loading Screens (It also seems to take 1+ Minute to load each Match).

3. Better Respawning (Respawning in enemy Players sightlines should never happen).

4. One Worldwide Release Date for everyone for all future Rockstar Releases, GTA5 e.t.c. (It's always annoying for the part of the World which have the Game released several Days after another Region).

1. Faster Lobbies in Multiplayer (30 Seconds instead of 1+ Minute).

2. Faster Multiplayer Loading Screens (It also seems to take 1+ Minute to load each Match).

3. Better Respawning (Respawning in enemy Players sightlines should never happen).

4. One Worldwide Release Date for everyone for all future Rockstar Releases, GTA5 e.t.c. (It's always annoying for the part of the World which have the Game released several Days after another Region).

i love those ideas, especially the respawning problems. it's like im playing mw3 all over again. but #4 will never happen.

Respawning problems don't seem to happen as often in Team Deathmatch as they do in Gang Wars for some reason.

It happened at least a dozen times last night where I respawn standing out in the open in the middle of a gunfight and before I can even start moving I'm gunned down.

I think they try to make it so you respawn nearby your teammates, but if your teammate was killed between you dying and respawning, you'll end up respawning where that enemy is.

The spawns are really messed up and the maps are too small for 16 people, yesterday we started a 5 vs 5 gang war and the first round was the one where you only have one life and they started us right in front of the other team, like pretty much on top of them but we were all facing the same way so we all got shot in the back instantly, the round was over in 2 seconds lmao

Edited by Phunky

I hope not, skins are a massive way of rinsing money out of ppl and hopefully R* won't do an epic and cash in on players this way. would be nice to maybe have the odd skin for taking part in events and such

It's lame, yeah, but the only people you can blame really are the ones who go ahead and spend their money on it anyway.