Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slim1815 - slim1815 - CST - Maya

I'm looking for others to play with. Level 50 Maya, only have ultimate upgrade pack 2. Always looking for others to play with. If anyone wants to join or needs help, my gamertag is slim1815.

Edited by slim1815

level 37 axton

Need help doing:

-Round 5 slaughterhouse in Eridium Blight

-Finishing up Campaign of Carnage and Scarlet Booty DLC(Both main missions done)

-You will die seriously

Bonus: Helping me level up non axton characters so I can get their respective achievements one the rest is done.

Can anyone help me with some of the highleveled achievements? I stopped playing Borderlands 2 after I beat the main story for reasons I dont remember and I cant get back into it. I believe I my character was level range in the 30s? Dont remember but I need help on this achievements and maybe cant power level me? Really want to complete this game already.

Normal:

Challenge Accepted

Capped Out For Now

Decked Out

Thresher Thrashed

Did It All

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty

Completionist

Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage

Motorhead

Obsessed

Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

Face Off

Done That

Been There

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

I Totes Planned That Boss

Yaaaaaay

Shorty You So Best

Girl's Gotta Eat

It's Like That One Video

They Was All Hey Thats Mine

Dang Girl You Ace At This Game

Hmmmm

Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin

Make it Raaaaaid

Message me on Xbox: GIG Guerra

looking for someone who'd be up for PL'n me and a friend.....sittin around 55 and just wanna burn throught the last 17 so I can get back to looting lol.......msg me on XBL @ iSpynal on mostly during the day, but some nights too....in Vancouver so on PST

If anybody out there needs Jimmy Jenkins or the Mysterious Amulet, send a message to Burburnator88. I asked this guy for help out of the blue and he got back to me within ten minutes and hooked me up with both. I can't overstate how seriously awesome this guy is.

Best dude on Live, period.

hi all looking for someone to boost me using the bar room brawl sham/norfleet combo on UVHM, or anywhere else on UVHM, gamertag XxVenomisedxX my timezone is GMT on most days and nights while still on holiday, after that im on most nights from 8pm GMT message me or friend request if you can help

i all looking for help on the following achievements:

SO Much Blood (need gunzerker boosted to lvl 30)

unseen predator (need assassin boosted to lvl 35)

for those that want something in return i have lvl 61 mysterious amulet for anyone who needs, i can spawn jenkins quite often, have loads of equips lvl 61 that i can dupe.

need some characters boosting straight to 50, i know of the fast way using a sham/norfleet combo in petes bar lvls me up quik.

Well enough about wat i need, if anyone wants some of their characters boosting send me a friend request and message telling me wat u need im on most days

gt: XxVenomisedxX

boosting myself to lvl 72 in pyro petes bar got 2 spaces left all levels welcome if u need boosting too, just send me a friend request and then join my session, if u cant join send me a message and ill inv u gamertag: XxVenomisedxX

Edited by krisda1
not enough info

Looking to boost to 72.....hoping someone will give me a leg up and help me out.....or at least Dupe me a Sham plz haha......got a 54 Gunzerk that I'm farming for sham with now so I can Bar Boost......any help would be appreciated......GT - iSpynal.....plz dont just send a friend request.....at least put a line in so I know your from x360a....random friends requests will get ignored or deleted......also I can help you with some levels in Diablo or Dead Island(1 or 2) if you want some help too haha