Ashlands-Help Turning Off Drills

TristamRaiders

I have been trying to turn off the 3 drills in Ashland.

I have climbed up them all, and have only been able to turn one of them off.

Does anyone know what I may be missing (besides a brain)?

Also, I did not try to run anywhere in the sand except from the start to the first drill which is not drilling, and from there to the ramp leading to the three functioning drills because these 2 areas have those chronospheres or whatever they are called that slow down time allowing War to run through the sand without becoming worm food.

Are there other places I should have ran through the sand to? I know I need to come back when I get the abyssal chain, so anywhere before that?

I hope this is not too confusing. What, where am I again...?:confused:

Thanks!

-TR

Hey TristamRaiders.

Of the three drills, you must turn off one to advance the story. The remaining two drills can be turned off once you get the abyssal chain, as you mentioned. I can't recall any other pieces of equipment you need to turn off the two 'extra' drills.

Specifically, for the active drill next to the one you shut off during the story, you can swing over from the top platform via the abyssal chain.

The other, stand-alone drill requires you to get up on the long, raised ledge that is slightly north-east of the drill. You'll see the two or three orange points for the abyssal chain. Once you get up to those it's just a few jumps away to the top.