Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Distraught - don't spend too many matches boosting to get them. Avoid idle controllers - have your guest controllers earn some kills.

I am looking to complete 3 achievements this weekend - Pulse Grenade, Zoomed Assassination and 5 Air Assassinations. Would prefer players based in Australia if possible due to timezones and my availability with family commitments.

I have 4 controllers so flooding an FFA lobby is probably the best with one other player.

I'm on now and will be online tomorrow night as well after 6pm PST. I have two controllers and a mic. I could use some help with the Pulse Grande achievement and the Air Assassination achievement. I'm willing to help with others as well.

I will be on at the same time, I have 4 controllers and mic

I will be on at the same time, I have 4 controllers and mic

I actually ended up not going into work today... I'm going to jump online now, so I can try to earn the achievements the old fashion way... I just need the 4 SAW kills, Pulse Grande double kill and kill three Jet Pack users now.

But send me a message, if I'm still online, I'm willing to help.

I actually ended up not going into work today... I'm going to jump online now, so I can try to earn the achievements the old fashion way... I just need the 4 SAW kills, Pulse Grande double kill and kill three Jet Pack users now.

But send me a message, if I'm still online, I'm willing to help.

sorry I got them all. thanks

Hey I am looking for some help boosting

Didn't See It Comin'

Birds of Prey

Bullet Sponge

Flash of Light

Last Man Grinning

Pigs Can Fly

I Thrust at Thee

I have 4 controllers and a mic and i will be one till 9 PM eastern time. Message me if you are interested my GT is K4 Master

I'm looking to get Didn't See It Comin', Bullet Sponge, Flash of Light, Pigs Can Fly, and Callin' in the Big Guns. More then anything I'd like to get Flash of Light, Didn't See It Comin', and Pigs Can Fly though due to the rarity of them.

I should be on for another hour or two, otherwise I'm usually available during the morning/early afternoon hours (Work 3rd shift). I've also got 4 controllers.