Mission 1 Air defense/ Mission 5 Panzer Questions

MattDB87

When I go for the achievement for air defense on mission 1, i have to summon an anti aircraft gun. There is no AA Gun to select. i cant get it to show up. What do i need to do to get it to show on the Y menu?

Also i seem to not be able to hijack the panzer tank in mission 5. I run up to it and press x when it tells me too but it never hijacks it. I just keep dieing. I took too long trying to take it in the game, that it auto destroyed the tank and progressed me automatically...

• 1 month later...
When I go for the achievement for air defense on mission 1, i have to summon an anti aircraft gun. There is no AA Gun to select. i cant get it to show up. What do i need to do to get it to show on the Y menu?

Did you take control of the armory before trying this? Always capture as many if not all the the enemy positions to make life easier.

Also i seem to not be able to hijack the panzer tank in mission 5. I run up to it and press x when it tells me too but it never hijacks it. I just keep dieing. I took too long trying to take it in the game, that it auto destroyed the tank and progressed me automatically...

Unfortunately, if you missed the chance to get the tank and continued with the game, you will have to start over again. Save you game often so this doesn't happen to you again. I learned the hard way aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

I also noticed that the panzer seems harder to hijack than anything else in the game. Don't know if it really is or just seems that way because it is so freaking hard to get near it.

What I did was put it on easy and just kept calling in for jeeps. Use the speed of the jeep to get as close as you can to it, jump out, run like hell and keep spamming X. It worked eventually.