Create a shoe issue

Achillez14

I FINALLY got the chance to make my shoe(after the last game of my 1st season and winning mvp) and I just hit a roadblock after spending an hour creating a shoe...

I got my shoe finished but everytime I try to save the shoe a msg comes up."Brand logos must be placed on top of all the other components".

I was here thinking maybe that means move all the logos I used to the top of the layers(which I didn't wanna do bc then the nike check I used would look dumb).I did so anyway.Tried again to save.same msg.

I think to my self ok maybe they want me to put a logo everywhere possible(which I didn't wanna do bc again it would look dumb).again I did so anyway.tried again to save.SAME MSG.

any1 know whats up with this???

I FINALLY got the chance to make my shoe(after the last game of my 1st season and winning mvp) and I just hit a roadblock after spending an hour creating a shoe...

I got my shoe finished but everytime I try to save the shoe a msg comes up."Brand logos must be placed on top of all the other components".

I was here thinking maybe that means move all the logos I used to the top of the layers(which I didn't wanna do bc then the nike check I used would look dumb).I did so anyway.Tried again to save.same msg.

I think to my self ok maybe they want me to put a logo everywhere possible(which I didn't wanna do bc again it would look dumb).again I did so anyway.tried again to save.SAME MSG.

any1 know whats up with this???

No, you don't have to put a logo everywhere. My suggestion is to just move the layer further down the line when in creation mode. That way, the logo will appear on top of everything else that's on the shoe. If that doesn't work, just delete the logo layer entirely just to see if the shoe saves. If so, go back and try adding in the logo again. FYI you can create a shoe from the second that you put the disc in.

No, you don't have to put a logo everywhere. My suggestion is to just move the layer further down the line when in creation mode. That way, the logo will appear on top of everything else that's on the shoe. If that doesn't work, just delete the logo layer entirely just to see if the shoe saves. If so, go back and try adding in the logo again. FYI you can create a shoe from the second that you put the disc in.

yeah I mentioned in the original post that I moved the logos on top of everything and it didn't work.and also I did end up removing all the logos and adding extra crap that I really didn't even want on the shoe to make up for that lack of nike checks.

also when u go back n edit the shoe u make in the my career they not only change everything back to rubber(minor gripe but still annoying) but u can't add anything.u can only change the color n material of what u selected.

and lastly ur right that u can make a shoe whenever....BUT the reason I was trying to do it thru my career only is bc if u create a shoe in ur my career that's the ONLY way u can add stat boosts to ur shoe.the regular create a shoe doesn't give u that luxury.

so for those keeping track IN MY FILE I had to remove all the logos in order to save.if any1 was able to bypass the logo issue please share the word on how....all help is appreciated.