Question about difficulty as compared to music games

Ghinn

I was wondering, how does the hardest difficulty level in this game compare to hard and expert in Rock Band/RB2?

I can do the first several tiers easily on expert, and can hold my own with pretty much everything else. Does this game pose a challenge to anyone who is fairly proficient at Rock Band on expert?

Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to imply that I thought it was a clone, I was just wondering if the fingering was comparable. Like, if I don't have any problems keeping up with fast/tricky songs, if that would translate to this game at all.

Either way, I'll probably grab it through Gamefly, if only because it seems neat.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to imply that I thought it was a clone, I was just wondering if the fingering was comparable. Like, if I don't have any problems keeping up with fast/tricky songs, if that would translate to this game at all.

Either way, I'll probably grab it through Gamefly, if only because it seems neat.

Oh yea i get what your saying but so many people I know keep thinking this is just Guitar Hero: Rob Zombie version where its the same generic bar and notes to play its a bit different then that worth a try for sure though. I think the real difference is your not playing to the "song" at all times which is what throws me off.

Not to mention you're not working with one measure bar at all times, at points you can end up with 6+ bars popping up on the screen, the screen shaking because you're taking damage and the bars are moving all over the screen (in relation to the enemy).

Nailing all badges on the toughest difficulty make this -ROUGH-

No one on TA has it, yet (nor hard for that matter.. game's a bit psychotic at points)

• 1 month later...

It's HARD. As in the highest difficulty is absurd in the later stages. I can play every music game to date on expert, and this game kicked my ass near the end.

I think ONE guy finished the game so far. I'm... kinda close, I guess. But to answer your question, if you're good at Guitar hero, you should be fine for the basics, but be prepared for a thrashing later on, mainly when it throws in 3note chords in the mix.