Both Rifles on "Crows" in a Single run? *possible spoilers*

Monsterbox

So I'm trying to finish up getting all of the weapons and the only ones I have left are the M14 and the two rifles that you can get on Murder of Crows (SG552 and the Kazo TRG). I know where the two rifles are and how to get at them, I just have no idea how I can do them both in one run. The SG552 looks like an AR, some of which are concealable, but it's in a case in Purayah's room if I remember correctly, which means that you can't carry in on your person. Can this mission be done such that you can get both of them out in a single run?

Yes.

You dont actually have to leave the level with the weapon in your posession to acquire it. There are boxes spread over the level (marked with the flashing (!) or with the ICA logo) that you are able to store weapons in. By storing weapons in these or carrying them out of the level they should go back to your hideout.

Very cool, thank you. So, if I take the rifle already in the case and take it to one of these boxes, will I be able to store the rifle and then use the case to retrieve the sniper rifle (Tazo)? Or do I have to make a break for it with the sniper rifle? Or is there a case in the sniper's room?

Sorry for all the stupid questions, thanks again for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
You dont actually have to leave the level with the weapon in your posession to acquire it. There are boxes spread over the level (marked with the flashing (!) or with the ICA logo) that you are able to store weapons in. By storing weapons in these or carrying them out of the level they should go back to your hideout.

That piece of info just made my day.