Need help with safes

Try doing some of the FAVORS (not Kill Conditions) in New York. That is what lead me there. I had to break in to get some evidence. Hard to explain where in terms of what it is near. I believe if you are driving towards the bakery with the bakery entrance on you right (let's say you are heading NORTH). Then it would be NW of there.

I got this through a story related mission so you should get it there aswell. If not then after Michael Corleone gets let off on the mafia enquiry then wander around the court building and you may be able to get back into the room and crack the safe then.

I myself are looking for the Global Storage Chop Shop safe, cant seem to find it anywere :(, any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I myself are looking for the Global Storage Chop Shop safe, cant seem to find it anywere :(, any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

This one is in the first building on the left where you can blow up the 2 garage doors. Blew one up go in and in the right corner should be a door, under the stairs, there you go :)

This one is in the first building on the left where you can blow up the 2 garage doors. Blew one up go in and in the right corner should be a door, under the stairs, there you go :)

Cool will see if I can find it in one or two mins :) thanks.