GTA V trailer coming 2nd of novemeber!

Baihu1983

FINALLY!

My favorite franchise in the world has returned!

Love rockstar.. can't believe we are actually getting another GTA on current gen consoles.. hope they can make it look great on xbox.. but if not i have the ps3 thankfully.

I agree with the others.. lets get some color in this one. If i can't get Vice City 2, atleast give me the color and sun thats in it.

Can't Wait for that trailer.

Hope it will be on more than on disc as it will mean we can have a longer game without graphical compromising. From the style of the V i would say that I think it's some sort of san andrea's sequel or in the style of san andrea's(Ie, gehto, gangsters etc). I really hope there is more freedom like there was in SA, eatin,gym,driving skill, tags, gun skill.

Oh oh oh and tattoo' loads of clothes watches etc

lolwut? Seems random.

I can't wait for this game. :Bounce:

He's referring to the open countryside in GTA San Andreas. I wouldn't mind seeing more open areas such as that return either.

My guess is the setting is either in L.A. as everyone is reporting, or Washington D.C., based on the font of the 'Five' in the logo.

All i know is that i want Rockstar to create their most controversial game yet. All the games were getting better and better. Even though i loved IV, you couldn't do as much in that game in terms of screwing around as you could on the good old PS2 GTA's. So let's hope that they make this one good and don't make it so realistic.

Only 2 days left! I have a horrible feeling though that the trailer will only be a teaser and will give barely anything away. Rockstar can be cruel...

I'm with you there I expect this to be a Teaser Trailer rather then any other form of Trailer.

I expect to see some guy walking down the street of whatever city maybe a little gun fight then the logo :) will be a 30 second clip...

I don't want to believe that but it seems early to be showing off to much already it will just be a tease to increase on the hype that it already has.