Campaign Complete No Unlock [spoilers!!!]

Ricey-BFD

Hi, so i just completed the campaign solo on legendary offline. [tough mother licker]

Then decided to go online but my stats havent updated and also have unlocked any of the unlocks your ment to get like the Mark VI armor or the emblem.

I have the achievements and they even show up on Waypoint, but if i go to my service record it says. Legendary (In Progress) and i have only completed 2 missions yet i have all 7 terminals discovered :s

Has this sort of thing happend to any1 else?

Does any1 know away around this without havin to do the whole thing again?

Do you guys think maybe its just abit slow at updateing with the servers been bit funny?

Another weird thing... I got the achievement Knight In White Assassination achievement offline. Thats popped but no avatar award but just gone on Spartan Ops and assassinated 2 more knights and popped on the second one :s

Rant Over! =]

Unfortunately you have to do it on line from start to finish, I found this out the hard why as I lost my net when playing on mission 5/6 and due to that they didn't get logged as done on legendary but the rest of the game did so I had to redo them to missions online and it worked fine.

Its probably and anti cheat thing to stop people hacking there GS just to get free stuff from the game

Unfortunately you have to do it on line from start to finish, I found this out the hard why as I lost my net when playing on mission 5/6 and due to that they didn't get logged as done on legendary but the rest of the game did so I had to redo them to missions online and it worked fine.

Its probably and anti cheat thing to stop people hacking there GS just to get free stuff from the game

Wow thats shockin :/ not sure i can be arsed doing it all again, had some really stressfull moments lol and need to finish up co-op aswell so 3 playthroughs sucks.

I am currently on mission 6 (solo legendary) and having just read this post decided to check my stats on halo waypoint in light of your problem with things not unlocking etc.

So it shows I've completed levels 1,2,4 and 5 on legendary but can't retrieve stats for level 3?

So I'm wondering if I re-did level three again will it then show it complete without having to do the whole campaign again? I do remember getting kicked offline at some point but can't remember if it was on level 3.

I will try it later today and post what happens etc currently I'm using the waypoint on my iPhone but I will check my stats etc on my computer when I get in from work,again I will post what happens etc

Thanks for the initial post/heads up etc will save me doing it all again unnessecarily..

I am currently on mission 6 (solo legendary) and having just read this post decided to check my stats on halo waypoint in light of your problem with things not unlocking etc.

So it shows I've completed levels 1,2,4 and 5 on legendary but can't retrieve stats for level 3?

So I'm wondering if I re-did level three again will it then show it complete without having to do the whole campaign again? I do remember getting kicked offline at some point but can't remember if it was on level 3.

There is another one of these threads that some1 has made and he had the same problem as me so he just completed it again and unlocked the armor.

To to respond to your question id say yes just complete mission 3 again online and should unlock.

I cant be arsed goin through it all again for the armor and a emblem, as much as i do want them.

Wow thats shockin :/ not sure i can be arsed doing it all again, had some really stressfull moments lol and need to finish up co-op aswell so 3 playthroughs sucks.

That's been pretty standard though. If you play offline, how can it track what you're doing? It doesn't like save it in an imaginary compartment and unload when you sign on. :eek:

There is a way round this problem, I have connection issues as in I'm on mobile broadband so staying online is 'fun', but what I found is that if I pause and go online before levels end it will record the completion in Waypoint and otherwise. Also works for Spartan Ops.

Though I must say getting Waypoint to sync correctly was a chore in and of itself, two days and mutiple attempts and it finally got it correct.

That's been pretty standard though. If you play offline, how can it track what you're doing? It doesn't like save it in an imaginary compartment and unload when you sign on. :eek:

Well to be honest i thort waypoint would look at my achievements and then unlock content, like the way that waypoint tracks achievements to unlock the avatar awards for getting to milestone 50.

Also i got all 7 terminals offline went on waypoint and it updated from 2 (which i got online) to 7. So if that works there is no reason completion shouldnt work.

Well to be honest i thort waypoint would look at my achievements and then unlock content, like the way that waypoint tracks achievements to unlock the avatar awards for getting to milestone 50.

Also i got all 7 terminals offline went on waypoint and it updated from 2 (which i got online) to 7. So if that works there is no reason completion shouldnt work.

Achievements are different b/c it's, in a sense, packed into the console than the game itself. It also tracks the Achievment Unlock rather than what you did to accomplish it.

Stats and such are based off servers rather than the game.

Just as much though, Waypoint has been really shoddy in it's stats update regardless. I rarely check it but I do know for certain things it will not credit you if you play offline.

Waypoint is crappy.

I've got all Terminals, but it doesn't show up in the classified section as done. Same with completing all parts of Ep1 of Spartan Ops. I have them done in my game, it shows in my career in Waypoint, but not in the classified section in Waypoint. :mad: