Fear 1 or fear 2

Fear 1 or fear 2  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Fear 1 or fear 2

really good poll!!

with fear 2 there where some things.... that i cann't understand?!?

the game looks great, i really, really love the look - it's not "groundbrekaing" but it really kicks! the single-player campaign is pretty nice - i like this "movie telling" - you know what i mean - the action is great - and DAMN the shockers are stunning! only the first level can handle the complete shock effects of fear 1 (the music box is sooo evil, and when alma appears near the pool i was about to cry!).

the first game was an innovation - no question. but like some ppl allready said - the game looks way to drab :( the action was good and the enemies clever but the fights where a lil' bit boaring - but fear 2 is more like a real shooter. for sure was the first game way more challenging but in my opinion the game claimed that attitute by being unfair - when you played on extreme - the enemy shot, you wheren't fast enough - BAM - you're DEAD (best example where the instant action maps).

so the story mode goes 100 % to the sequel!

BUT - f*ck the multiplayer in fear 2 :( i was such a fan from the multiplayer games in the first one, but the second game really sucks - the movement is not qualified for fast multiplayer games and the WHOLE physik is different. you need much more bullets to take an enemy down and the old med-kit / bullet vest system was way more comfortable for a breath taking battle... when you only play the multiplayer you can think of totay different franchises?!? i mean innovation is good and needfull but NOT IN THAT WAY!