Made men men, kill conditions??

aj no messin

I have found all kill conditions by doing favours however my last Grandos solider replaces made man info with money ??

his name is bruce riveria he;s a grandos soider... if any body has info on where to find and how to kill it would b much appreciated thx :D

You can try and pull some guards off of one of your FRONT shops and when they take over try and take it back ALONE and he may show up...he did for me. I never got a kill condition for him and I only controlled about 80% of their businesses. He happened to show up at one of the shops I tried to take over and I beat the shit out of him. You can also wait for them to hit one of your joints and kill him there. Though this is unlikely if you have progressed through the game. The shitty part will be keeping your guys from killing him since you will not be able to mark him for death because you do not have a kill condition. And if he is in the compound you are not going to be able to go in alone. So this will be tricky. If you call your guys off in the middle of a fight they will stick around until it is over.

I have found all kill conditions by doing favours however my last Grandos solider replaces made man info with money ??

his name is bruce riveria he;s a grandos soider... if any body has info on where to find and how to kill it would b much appreciated thx

This guy hangs out in Cuba (which you cant currently reach so no favour telling you where he is) but as everyone has said, taking over all their business's dumps him in the compound and you just have to use your fists to kill him

The shitty part will be keeping your guys from killing him since you will not be able to mark him for death because you do not have a kill condition. And if he is in the compound you are not going to be able to go in alone. So this will be tricky. If you call your guys off in the middle of a fight they will stick around until it is over.

What are you talking about? Soloing the compounds was the most entertaining part of the game. When you reach an obstruction like a locked door you can instantly call in the right guy to remove it via dons view, then dismiss him once he's finished. If your worried about dieing, you can always have a medic stay at the entrance to the compound, you will usually have plenty of time for him to reach you if you go down.

Didnt realise marking a made man for death made the other guys leave him alone, woulda made it easier to kill them when they attacked my rackets etc.