Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for a serious and of course mature :p player to "quickly" crack out the co-op mission achievements and the other co-op ones I can't think of.. I don't have the strategy guide :( but I just want a quick run thru of the game so I can casually play the stuff solo :p. I usually get on about 8pm EST so of course I'll need someone who can try to be on around that time so we can run thru a few hours of game play a night. So please send me a message or reply here since I check this site very regularly :p THANKS!

I'm looking for a serious and of course mature :p player to "quickly" crack out the co-op mission achievements and the other co-op ones I can't think of.. I don't have the strategy guide :( but I just want a quick run thru of the game so I can casually play the stuff solo :p. I usually get on about 8pm EST so of course I'll need someone who can try to be on around that time so we can run thru a few hours of game play a night. So please send me a message or reply here since I check this site very regularly :p THANKS!

Im picking the game up tonight and will be on playing it for most of the night. I am available every weeknight except thursday night. I can play around 9 pm central time on Thursday. I work till 430 central time and am available as soon as I step in the door. Usually 5 pm central time. I am around every other weekend due to bow hunting. I would like to play with you tonight for a few hours. Wanna join up!?

Im picking the game up tonight and will be on playing it for most of the night. I am available every weeknight except thursday night. I can play around 9 pm central time on Thursday. I work till 430 central time and am available as soon as I step in the door. Usually 5 pm central time. I am around every other weekend due to bow hunting. I would like to play with you tonight for a few hours. Wanna join up!?

Sure man I'll send you a friend request tonight when I hop on if you wanting to go thru the whole game with me (of course not in one night lol).. Would luv to just these crappy achievements out of the way lol..

Sure man I'll send you a friend request tonight when I hop on if you wanting to go thru the whole game with me (of course not in one night lol).. Would luv to just these crappy achievements out of the way lol..

Sounds good, I am excited to play. By the way, I am buying the players guide for the game! Something tells me we will need it! Send me a message as soon as you are available tonight!

Just picked the game up with the players guide on my lunch break. Cant wait to break it out!

ill be getting this game soon from gamefly, maybe weds or thurs. id like to have a partner to play through the whole campaign with during the weekend and such. during the weekend ill be on most of the day and alot at night. during the week its from 4pm-6, maybe 9pm-11. just send a friend request if u wanna blow through this game through the weekend.

I just picked up my pre order and I am looking to boost all online achievements. I would consider playing co op with someone that is mature and not going to bail on me. gamertag is PAID 1N FULL707 send me a friend request and message that says "XBOX360A.ORG Saints Row 2" and if you are looking for "CO OP" or "Multiplayer" If you dont leave me the message I probably wont accept.

Edited by Paid In Full707