FIFA 11: Ultimate Team Official Card Trading Thread

Fredy29

FIFA 11: Ultimate Team Official Card Trading Thread

This thread is used for the in game add-on pack for FIFA 11 which was released on the 3rd November 2010 for FREE.

Ultimate Team is a virtual game allowing you to bulid up teams using in game cards. These cards can either be used for your team, sold, traded, discarded or put in the "My Club" section.

This thread allows you sell or trade cards to or with other players. Of course, you can browse the in game auction room or use the all new web auction room to bid on cards, but if you can't find what your looking for, then this is the thread to use. You can also make special offers or have the ability to neigotiate within this thread to find the right deal which can't be done as easy in game.

Rules:

Post here to contain spam threads within the FIFA 11 section.

Keep this thread restricted for the FIFA 11: Ultimate Team Add-on only.

Only post here if you would to buy/sell or trade cards within FIFA 11: Ultimate Team.

Don't spam this thread with multiple posts containing similair or the same cards or offers to buy/sell.

Hope this thread helps!

Happy trading and hope you all enjoy Ultimate Team!!

-WcG iFredy29

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And before anyone says, yes I do know Ultimate Team is not out yet (although, you can access it on the web), but I have made it early before loads of people start making them and to contain spam within the forum. I thought as I made the last one for FIFA 10, I would use my guide to make one ready for FIFA 11's Ultimate Team, obviously with a few changes.

If there is anything I have missed in this thread about the trading card business for FIFA 11, then please let me know, along with the new features and all that!! :)

-WcG iFredy29

Edited by Fredy29

I will update as I go...

ANGEL DI MARIA - 86 - LM - High Cash offers only :D

BTW buy Yoahnn Gourcuff of Lyon now while he is cheap, he is a great player and holds my team together, I got him for 8,000 Coins.

Edited by adz5000

Could someone tell me what the differences between the following are?

- regular players

- in form players

- team of the week players

Do team of the week players only have special stats for that particular week? I really don't understand any of it..

They're only available in packs for the week they're in form so they're limited editions essentially, their stats don't drop to original after the week ends though