Looking for online matches? (10vs10, league and clubs)

Hayden

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted this in it's own thread earlier .. sorry mods :)

I'm a tad disillusioned with the clubs I've tried so far, through lack of organisation, players who are only interested in playing if there's 10 in the team, those that just try to get sent off and a general lack of activity ...

So I've created FC 2200

A FIFA 09 club with one goal: To get 10 people online in the dressing room at the same time as often as possible.

The simple plan: We play every day at 22:00 UK time. If there isn't a group going by 22:15 on a given day then we call it a day and try again the next day.

Everyone knows where they stand; everyone in the club knows that 10PM is "club time", if you're not interested in playing this mode a couple of times a week from 10PM onwards then don't sign up.

If you fancy a game most nights from 10pm onwards, and like to play the game proper then this may just be the club you're looking for.

People who deliberately get red cards, can't find the A button when they've got possession, and those spend the entire game running the CB into attacking positions need not apply.

Achievements are cool, but it'd be nice to have a bit of fun in the process of earning them. If this takes off the chances are we'll have a team with 10 players most days, and it's only a matter of time until you face up to another team with 10 for the achievement.

Post here or PM me for an invite.

I've sent out invites to everyone now I think, if you haven't had your's yet then PM me as it would seem I've missed you out somehow :)

We're looking good for ten+ players tonight by the sounds of things .. maybe we'll even get matched against someone else with ten for the achievement if we're very lucky!

See those of you that can make it tonight around 10ish :)

I've sent out invites to everyone now I think, if you haven't had your's yet then PM me as it would seem I've missed you out somehow :)

We're looking good for ten+ players tonight by the sounds of things .. maybe we'll even get matched against someone else with ten for the achievement if we're very lucky!

See those of you that can make it tonight around 10ish :)

could u send me an invite, too?

great idea and I'd love to play for fun (maybe we could get the 10on10 achievement also though lol).

I'd like to join FC 2200. GT = Xerofox.

Position: forward or attacking midfielder.

I'm already in a club but i'm also dissapointed by the lack of organisation. Maybe it's an idea to give atleast 2 or 3 players a managment position so we're not waiting for a single guy to start a match or whatever.

I'd rather play for fun than the 10vs10 achievement, be a pro online with random people suck. ;)

Yeah send me an invite too please, im new to the 10 vs 10 (i admit i would like the achievement but do honestly want to play for a club). I joined one last night but they dont seem to want to make it serious. Ideally, like everyone else i like playing as a striker or winger, but i'll play where im needed, preferably not CB lol RB or LB if needed! Im online between 5-11pm GMT.

Send me an invite please

GT: Taggerz 28

Thanks

Hi Durea, i am really interested in playin in your team, as i am in a team at the minute but very disorganised. i am online nearly every night till about 11.30pm, would be very grateful if i could play for your team. my gamertag is houltonrules 11 please send me an invite when you see this. I am not fussed what position i play but would prefer midfield but will take any other position available.

I'll send out invites to those who've provided their gamertags at around 6pm tonight. See some of you online at 10 in the dressing room. We could end up with 3 teams going at once at this rate :)

Invites being sent tonight: Concho, True Marvellous, Xerofox, TheMightyRam, Taggerz 28, Fribb, eggchild, DiamondStyle, houltonrules 11

You can also send me a message over XBL saying you want a club invite rather than post here:)

Edited by durera

http://dfp.19.forumer.com/

Come Join are Forum !!

This is a must join club with a game everynight we will post exact times and are well orginised!!

We have 4 club managers and will all help you with anything !!

Also only 3 people away from splitting to get the 10 vs 10 achivement so please

JOIN NOW!!!

Just started up so don't expect lots of posts till tonight/tommorow