Guide And Road Map???

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I might do it. Just got the game and i'm going to see how this one turns out. Seems like no one really likes to do guides for Kinect Titles. I wonder why?

Edit: On second thought , never mind. I seen an achievement where you have to play the game 6 months after the first time you originally play it. Definitely don't get this if your just renting for easy achievements. This game seems to be very time consuming and will more than likely get frustrating when trying to earn all the stars. I like to 100% complete games. This unfortunately, will not be one of them. Good thing I didn't press start, I would of gotten an achievement lol.

PS: I recommend trying this on a second profile before trying to see if you would even want to do this.

Good luck to everyone who dares to play. (I'm making it sound terrible, huh?)

Edited by Actiionz

• 1 month later...

Ill probably make one here later today or tomorrow.

EDIT:This game will be awfully hard to make an achievement guide and roadmap in because getting 1000:gsicon: wont be easy at all...Ill decide whether im going to make it or not based on how many achievements I get by the time I am done with it.

Edited by Foxxy kyle

• 2 months later...

I might make one, even though these achievements are self explanatory...everyone is freaked out about the 6 month achievement, all you have to do is change your xbox's internal clock 6 months or a year ahead, restart, put in the game and bleepbloop, done.