unable to connect

Typically this is a result of one or more people NOT having the Rooftops Uplay Map unlocked, regardless of what you are playing (Campaign, Multiplayer, Guerilla Mode).

Sometimes this also just happens regardless of the Rooftops map being unlocked for everyone or not.

If you continue having this issue, then you should contact Ubisoft Support so that they are made aware of this issue. They cannot do anything if you don't report it.

GRFS Report a Bug page: http://ubisoft-live-team.polldaddy.com/s/ghost-recon-future-soldier-bug-report-form

:Bounce:

Edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements

atest update.... it let us join together ( BTW he had the rooftops map ) but when it was doing the loadout screen my screen was black... his wasn`t but when the level started it kicked me from the game!

we both restarted the game... but when it came to the loadout screen my screen was black... it then kicked him from the game. other games we play together are fine... this used to be fine before the update... if UBIsoft don`t correct this soon it will be going into the trade pile!

i wanted to play with my son to play the campaign co-op! but when we tried to play it said one had didn`t have the downloadable content! we both have`nt downloaded the dlc... ane we have both downloaded the dlc! any ideas?

A stickied thread on the GRFS console forums about this issue and some specific workarounds can be found here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/683516-If-you-re-getting-quot-You-cannot-join-this-game-because-the-host-has-content-quot

Good luck.