Will you miss Black Ops?

Cakerton

I personally will miss Black Ops...i know a lot of people bitch about Black Ops but i have maxed it out and have on the most part enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward to MW3 but Black Ops has been good.

What do you guys/girls think?

"Is it Bye Bye Black Ops! I'm trading you in!" or "Don't worry Black Ops...you'll be played again!"

cheers

Cakey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually trade games in...if its a good game, might as well keep it. Shitty game...won't get any money for it anyways.

But I'll be holding on to black ops. Hell, I got the whole collection still, save for WAW. 2, 3, MW, MW2, BO.

And who knows...MW3 might be trash. It IS an Infinity Ward game, afterall. ;)

Edited by MxPx

I'll be keeping it. My buddies are far from finishing the MP, so I still play it for their benefit. I've gone back to MW2 to get back into the fast paced matches that MW3 will surely have (BO is slowed down quite a bit). But I love Black Ops, easily my favorite COD game, so I won't let it go anytime soon.

No. It'll be kind of hard to miss a game I'll still be playing. After seeing MW3 MP gameplay videos and the information about the MP that has been released, I have no plans on getting that game yet. I'll wait for it to come down in price for campaign and spec-ops. So I'll be sticking with Black Ops for COD MP. (and if it turns out to be true that most of the hackers are now gone, I'll be able to add World at War to that list)

I personally will miss Black Ops...i know a lot of people bitch about Black Ops but i have maxed it out and have on the most part enjoyed it. I'm really looking forward to MW3 but Black Ops has been good.

What do you guys/girls think?

"Is it Bye Bye Black Ops! I'm trading you in!" or "Don't worry Black Ops...you'll be played again!"

cheers

Cakey

I'll definitely keep playing it. Although less often. Hell, I even play CoD 3 and CoD 4 quite often..... However after I get Battlefield 3 and MW3 I won't have that slight competitive edge like I used too.... I played for fun, but on games like CoD 3 and CoD 4 I don't get pissed off at all. Black Ops will be like that after I get Battlefield3 and MW3...... and if I want Big Band Theory I'm going to HAVE to keep playing. Although GTA IV has my attention for a while as of now.....

After playing MW2 multiplayer, I was disappointed with Black Ops. Mainly the maps bothered me because they were just boring compared to MW2. I also disliked having to buy your guns and perks. Finally, I would prefer that kill streak kills would count toward your other streaks. Despite the complaints, it still was a good game. Hopefully MW3 will bring me back to playing COD mulitplayer.

I'm trading in Blops for some store credit for MW3 and Skyrim, I won't be missing it one bit. It will be like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Once MW3 drops, BLOPS will be worth next to nothing. Just like has happened with all the COD games upon release of the newer COD.

Sure, they'll still sell it for $30+, but they'll probably only give you $5-6 for it.

Haha, more like $12-15.

Edited by TpYourHouse

I'm trading in Blops for some store credit for MW3 and Skyrim, I won't be missing it one bit. It will be like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

Once MW3 drops, BLOPS will be worth next to nothing. Just like has happened with all the COD games upon release of the newer COD.

Sure, they'll still sell it for $30+, but they'll probably only give you $5-6 for it.

I won't miss it. I was done it with around February, which is odd for me. I usually play the new Call of Duty year round until the next one is released, but not this time.

Likewise, I deleted it of my hard drive and haven't touched it for quite some time now.

Shame because all the other ones i'd play a lot more.

After playing MW2 multiplayer, I was disappointed with Black Ops. Mainly the maps bothered me because they were just boring compared to MW2. I also disliked having to buy your guns and perks. Finally, I would prefer that kill streak kills would count toward your other streaks. Despite the complaints, it still was a good game. Hopefully MW3 will bring me back to playing COD mulitplayer.

That's why I love Black Ops over MW2. :biglaugh