Will trade Plush Chop for a Collectors Code...

MetalReaper00

That is a Plush Chop as in a plush dog that you get as Franklin in GTA V... they have NEVER been sold anywhere ever (except for that one eBay buy and that guy is now selling another for $190 plus shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grand-Theft-Auto-GTA-V-Chop-the-Dog-Plush-Stuffed-Animal-Press-Kit-Promo-PS3-/321215951064?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac9f670d8)

Also this stuff has never been sold either (except for shirt) as they were intended as promotional items for Press/Media/VIPs/Lucky Fans

http://www.gamersbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GTAV-All-Items-Giveaway.jpghttp://www.gamersbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GTAV-All-Items-Giveaway.jpg

Since this is not aloud then I guess I will just keep my Chop (it will probably be worth a fortune later on anyway since they are not going to make anymore) and get the collector's stuff when they release it later on for DLC... I have the special edition code so it would only be for the single player garage with the Carbon RS bike and the online vehicle along with the extra online characters... no biggie.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Grand-Theft-Auto-GTA-V-Chop-the-Dog-Plush-Stuffed-Animal-Press-Kit-Promo-PS3-/00/s/MTYwMFg5MDA=/z/niMAAOxy1JBSQN6H/$T2eC16FHJHYFFkSuKV1HBSQN6G4wIw~~60_57.JPG

Cool! My dogs would rip it to pieces in no time though.. I'd rather get real life Chop, always wanted a Rottweiler.... (spelling might be off so don't hate haha)

IF it does sell for 200 why not just sell it and buy the collectors edition and get the code in that? You would even still turn a profit :eek:

Yeah I am just going to do that... I just figured it might be better to ask in case anyone happened to have an extra code plus that all takes time to sell and then watch auctions on the code like a hawk.

All that shit is gonna be in the Rockstar store in six months and then on clearance in another six. I'm selling a bridge in Los Santos, PM me with credit card details for more information.

You know that is not true... if you look at what came with all the Collector's Editions for Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3 plus all the extra Press Promos... while some are added... most are not. They do add new things that were never press promos or in any Collectors Edition.

I do not see the Max Payne 3 button up shirt, the bullet key-chain, Max Stature, the Red Dead Redemption Dice, or the Grand Theft Auto Collectors Edition Duffel Bag, Lockbox, Pen. I even have Max Payne 3 items that were never added to the store.

Lastly I truly doubt that people would be paying enormous amounts of money of the Collector's Edition Los Santos Hat, The Money Bag with Lock/Key as well as the codes if they knew with out a doubt it would make it to the store. Even though I think it should all go to the store considering Rockstar would make a lot of money from all of it. Plus I say that knowing that some people will buy anything on eBay no matter the price... there are still some smart people bidding and it is not because they are dumb or rich... it is just because they are hardcore fans. Plus with the new GTA Online and the whole new direction Rockstar took making the game so much bigger and better... who knows if they will ever release ALL the DLC content that came with the Collector's Edition. (The online gave you characters from previous games to play as and a Collector's Edition Car only usable online) Offline stuff maybe different... I have all that which came with the Special Edition.