"Hanging out" with my parents makes me wanna smoke a cigarette or two. Especially when they are not clear on their intentions and I am stuck wearing dress shoes and dress pants when I really should wearing jeans and tennis shoes. :/

Then we 45 minutes to a restaraunts they want is closed, and trying navigate them is frustrating when my dad is such an ass when I am the navigator.

Happy father's day... I will put up with it because he is my dad.

Edited by KillerBEA

Just read some comments on Digital Foundry videos doing Xbox 360 vs Xbox One backwards compatibility framerate comparisons. I hate the internet.

This. Don't really care about how the game look as long it plays OK/great right? If I'm the editor of Eurogamer.net I'd get rid of these articles but just my 5 cents.

My random thought of the day? Denzel Washington is one hell of an actor. Watching The Equalizer and it seems he can do pretty much anything. That's it.

Better hardware does not necessarily mean better performance when it comes to game emulation. It takes a lot of processing power to run an emulator and then run the game and that is seen in more frequent framerate drops in the backwards compatibility games with the Xbox One so far. Granted, it is the first "public" iteration of the system (pretty much in beta) so there is plenty of testing and improvements to be done. I'm sure it will be much improved come public release this holiday season.

It looks like Mass Effect is experiencing framerate issues. Merch posted an article in the voting thread that talked about certain parts of the game dropping and being almost unplayable. Hopefully it's all sorted in the coming months.

I thought you were writing it?!

Metabolic and I are co-writing, but he's leading it (coding, posting, editing, etc.), so I don't really consider myself "working on it," even though I'll be writing solutions and roadmap parts to send to him.

…I guess I am writing it, lmfao. I guess I meant the "relaxing" bit more as the actual posting and maintenance of having to keep up with editing the work :p

So, apparently Arkham Knight has way too much Batmobile action. Looks like I'll be saving myself from spending $60 and wait for a sale. That was the one thing I really didn't want too much focus on, and if it's going to be a bigger part of the game than I thought, then I'd rather not be bothered to play it right away.

$10 says I'll still cave and pre order it before it gets released Monday night.

I'm afraid I won't be able to post DMC 4 SE's guide on release day. Two jobs eats up all of my time.

I'll try to work on it, but fuck it. Too pissed right now to be even thinking about writing a guide and other people are pissing me off even more regarding the game.

So angry right now I could kill someone.

I'm afraid I won't be able to post DMC 4 SE's guide on release day. Two jobs eats up all of my time.

I'll try to work on it, but fuck it. Too pissed right now to be even thinking about writing a guide and other people are pissing me off even more regarding the game.

Whats up Dante?

You mad at people for getting the game early again? Let's write the guide together, buddy :)

Whats up Dante?

Raaage.

Mostly obtrusive parent issues, trying to control me like I'm still 12. Latest escapade is Dad wondering why I'm doing laundry at 11 at night - oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you didn't know I work 70 hours a week give or take. Want me to quit it? Help pay for my fucking loans that Mom took for college that she's making me do this shit for.

On the side, I have one childish jackass here and one on TA doubting my DMC skills, and both treating me like a child. Between all that shit and everyday work nonsense, I'm not sure my rage meter was equipped for the levels it's reaching.

Guess I better ask that girl at work out before I lose my mind. Having someone with me would help relieve some of the burden.

@ESM: Haha no, I don't even think Westerners can get it early thanks to the Japan-only physical releases. But I appreciate the offer.

EDIT: TA says 54 people have it already, including one American. Holy shiiieeeet. At least neither of my little idiot group has it yet.

Edited by Dante XBA