How about having a forum for Members that get screwed by other Members of this site.

SkilledJR

Dont get me wrong here, My short time on this site has been great. But as I understand it, members help other members on this site on games to either get what they need or the info to do it.

I've read quite a few threads about how people have been screwed over on XBL by another member. Just last night I was asked by a member for some help and I was happy to oblige but when the favor was asked to be returned I was left standing in the Desert with out food or water.

Something that the moderators can really catch and weed out those pesky members, just a thought.

Even as a new user I feel like apart of something, thats awesome. I was screwed over royally on Viva Pinata recently by a user from this site and that day I was running HOT. I still am a little steamy, but before I get everyone all worked up I think I'm going to let it pass for now.

Just because of one person I am in no way less inclined to help another from this site. I like this site and plan on staying as long as it will have me. If this other user does so happen to cross me again or if I read about someone else mentioning them about simular reasons, you 2, Minty and DaWebmeister will be the firsts to know.