Who else hated this game? Sign here

Auston53

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I only bought this game for 2 reasons despite knowing it was one of the worst games ever made (other than Superman 64)

1) for achievements

and

2) Since im a huge Undertaker fan, I thought that the hat that the dude is wearing on the games cover looked awfully similar to the same one that The Undertaker wears...maybe a dumb reason to get a game, but not as dumb as buying Heavy Rain for the nudity (but that did turn out to be one heck of a game)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Scratch my name on the list!

What a piece of fucking garbage. Half way through the fucking game I randomly lose my collectible progress. Yipee, I'm not done! I beat Mesa Dorado and guess what? No achievements! So I proceed and beat Tera Verte. I get the achievements. Low and FUCKING behold I beat the piece of shit last boss and guess what NO ACHIEVEMENTS!! This piece of shit game wasted my time and robbed my of a couple hundred gamerscore. So Bullshit!

Oh about the gameplay! Poor!

Shooting system is a fucking joke, the NPC's know your location at all times and shoots you through trees or walls no problem with 90% accuracy! Are these scrubs or trained top of the line killers. Oh your coop partners will help with the shooting? Pff hardly you forget they exist and they go down faster on there back then a Las Vegas prostitute...

The map and area layout is so fucking plain, Ive seen better graphics on a god damn PSP. Ever level I manage to find some stupid glitch were I get stuck, glitch under the map or into a wall. Oh and guess what fuck you reload a checkpoint. Amazing.

The climbing is terrible. Constantly jumpin up on a object to get where you need to. A bunch of pointless areas that lead to nowhere. Your stupid AI cant figure out whether to show you the way or if you should. Listening to them talk when climbing makes you think who brought this retard along for the ride?

The driving is the only part I felt enjoyable. I knew it was impossible to die besides falling off a cliff. The only down side is your dumbass AI who feel the need to not hop on the back! They sometimes stand there having a stroke and gives you the incentive to say BYE!

Overall just ass. Glad I wasted my time on Hardcore difficulty to get shafted a couple hundred gamerscore and hours down the drain. Devs can take this Shitnation, I mean Damnation, and cram it so far up their arse.

Edited by EMP