100k farming tips

xRogue 5x

Here is the setup i'm currently using to farm kills on my way to 100k.

Official Mode

Kamille

Stage 1

Clear the initial fields and then book it toward the bottom left hand corner of the map. In a few moments a group of enemy mechs show up but there is no field and they will continue to infinetly respawn.

Continue bashing them until the level ends with your team mate quattro getting killed.

It takes about 20 minutes and I can get anywhere from 2000 to 3000 kills. With 2 players we can score 4000 to 6000 kills apiece.

I use a quebly to mobile suit for its attack speed but any fast attacking ms should work.

Those are some sick numbers you are pulling in. Nice tip. Again i just stuck with Heeros SP since in stage 3 he spins with a beam that kills any less enemy instantly. Those infinite fields appear in several levels but obviously the spawn is not near as fast as your spot, cos i wasnt pulling in near those numbers.

While browsing the forums on gamefaqs, I stumpled upon a rather interesting video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpgV2GQDyU]YouTube - Dynasty Warriors Gundam (Xbox 360) 9,999 Shot Downs[/ame]

This guy got a kill count of 9999 in about 1/2 hour he claimed... Though the video quality is rather bad, he used judau in the offical mode first mission... near the bottom of the map, you let the spawns come to you and shoot away...

Edit: Just hit the 100000th kill from this, thanks for the help... Also from the ideas, I suggest to use the wing zero... The wing zero is the most deadly MS in the game for it can destroy so many units in one move (though you probably knew that)...

Also sorry Rouge... Kamille and Judau practially have the exact same setup for their first stages... Though the suggestion I posted was based on the video posting of a man using Judau's stage..

• 4 months later...
While browsing the forums on gamefaqs, I stumpled upon a rather interesting video...

YouTube - Dynasty Warriors Gundam (Xbox 360) 9,999 Shot Downs

This guy got a kill count of 9999 in about 1/2 hour he claimed... Though the video quality is rather bad, he used judau in the offical mode first mission... near the bottom of the map, you let the spawns come to you and shoot away...

Edit: Just hit the 100000th kill from this, thanks for the help... Also from the ideas, I suggest to use the wing zero... The wing zero is the most deadly MS in the game for it can destroy so many units in one move (though you probably knew that)...

Also sorry Rouge... Kamille and Judau practially have the exact same setup for their first stages... Though the suggestion I posted was based on the video posting of a man using Judau's stage..

video no longer works..

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried this method 3 times so far. Can't seem to go as fast as you guys say;

takes me 10-15 mins for 1000 kills

Using Kamille along with Wing Zero as gundam, both are max level, 30/10.

All Skills are unlocked with Kamille.

anyone who is done with this achievement could give me any tips or advice perhaps?

Which Gundam did you use? which skills did you equip?

• 3 weeks later...

For me, I was having success as Judau's Official first stage, but using the Wing Zero Gundam. I had him up to 30 and with all the skills, but the pilot doesn't matter too much (aside from the unique skills if you want to get a character that has two you liked, and possibly some differences in status at the high levels). The Wing Zero must be up to at least the 3rd rank of SP so you can unleash the best move, needed to quickly kill enemies.

For his stage, go the south route (follow orders) instead of going after the Gwadans, save your two teammates, then beat Glemy in his first appearance. After this, the Argama should move a bit, before stopping when three fields appear in the center. Past them, you should see a bunch of enemy dots appear on your mouth just a bit to the south. This is a respawn spot that doesn't stop, and it's the one I use.

Two skills are important for me while farming: High Tension (Super Special movie always, instead of when at low health) and Serene Mind (To refill the SP gauge over time). I also used Customize, as being able to double the length of an attack doubler powerup was good in my book. Moonrace might be useful, as if you're constantly trying to kill enemies, the bonus upgrade at 50 kills might get you the upgrade.

You want to maximize your attack/shot power. I think shot is important for the special move of the Wing Zero, but both might be useful. Rain as an engineer gives the best offensive upgrades for her gundam parts; if you can get 3 musou units for her, you get a nice bonus for the parts and for the engineer. For me, that's +90 shot and Melee.

Once you get to the spot in the level, zoom in and try to see where the enemies pop in. They're in a square region, so you want to try and be close to the center. As you kill the enemies, more will pop in. Fill up your SP meter (Best way for me is X,X,X,Y for the cross shot, and try to aim for the most enemies), then unleash. Keep turning as you fire the first and second beam attacks, to wipe out more enemies. Then when he gets to the third, the wing zero will turn and turn, blasting enemies. Many just get knocked back with low health; this is where that 2x Damage item comes into play (it will get past that hump, making sure they stay dead). It takes a little bit to get to the point in question, but once there, you can rake up a lot of kills quickly. After 20 minutes, I got 3,500+ kills.

Also: play on Easy. You're going for kills, and harder levels just give the enemy a chance of knocking you down with a shot whereas on easy, you just shrug it off (with high enough defense, I assume).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Judah strategy doesn't seem to work for me anymore at first it did but now the gwaden keeps on re appearing and then my team some how conquers the middle field so the argama can get passed then the infinite spawn doesn't work I only end up with 1500+ kills if I'm lucky now.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These tips helped alot. I had quit playing the game years ago, but came back to finish up the last few achievements. If I had done it any other way, I'd probably quit again from boredom. Got 'er done finally, now I can start 2, then 3!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I want to thank Bahaumaut for his method, since the video from the other guy for Judau's isn't working. Needed around 12k to finish.

Ran Judau's 1st Official mission once, with Judau at 15 and Wing Zero at lvl 1, but with 3 Tem upgrades. Not the control circuits, but pretty close. Got 1600 kills before my team closed the respawn point, so finished up.

The 2nd time, I got the max 9999 and was done. Think it might be a little luck, since outside of Elly taking the one spot, they never took the Asteroid field or the one Beecha is trying to take, nor did anyone get shot down. Once I saw the 9999, I finished up, saved, took the disc out and moved on. Thank you and DONE!

• 2 weeks later...

I 100%'d this game a while ago so I can't remember the exact level, but there's a certain level where lasers are shooting out of the ground and until you go the north west and capture a field they won't go away, well, along with the lasers are infinite troops. Just sit there and kill kill kill til your commander dies, then repeat. Took me like a few hours to go from 60k to 100.