(Disc 2 Sidequest Spoilers) Anyone else...

Otaku

Done the sidequest on disc 2 that gives you a tablet so you can bind unbound remnants? You get to summon Namul Sin and Niram Sin which is awesome, and if you bind the remnant in Blackdale you get a pretty strong spear although I don't use them so I'm hoping someone will ask for it, just bound the remnant in Ivory Peaks for a pretty cool accessory

I'm hoping to find some other cool remnants to bind, a sword like the Valeria Heart would be sweet (I wager you get one like it before the end of the game to fight the Conqueror anyways)

Edited by Otaku

Remnant in Blackdale, huh? Thanks for the tip, I might just get that one. I wonder if it's stronger than the Defender? I'm dying for a stronger weapon for Rush. But yeah, I love Namul Niram, that one's really saved my ass in some of the recent boss fights.

Haha yeah, I dunno about you but Emmy's been able to summon them at the start of every battle since I got them

I was surprised the remnant in Blackdale turned into a spear though, it's three swords from the looks of it so I was quite hopeful

I've been dual-weilding Dragonfly's for a while now, hoping to get some new components to upgrade them or my Ninja Katana soon

didnt even think about those....i was thinking all summons. gota check those out.

also, if u do the base fights, you probbaly get one after each boss...i know torgal got one from the sovani, hes the only one ive beat so far, i'll try the other later.

also, dont forget to talk to jagar in nagapur when u can to get his summon.

as for namual nimual, shes only used it once. i keep getting cyclops.

I'm pretty sure you get something for each base, as you said there's the white Sovani's gun special which Torgal gets, and I got some remnant weapons from others (I've only beaten 3 so far) which reminds me, do normal soilders (Not leaders) ever take your weapons and stuff, 'cause a normal guy in one of my units is the only one (Apart from Rush but I don't want to equip him with it) that can equip one of the remnant weapons I got

Yeah I was hoping for it to develope into a big topic, finding remnants is nice

Don't you remember from the story? It's the one right at the end of the first entrance to Blackdale that Wagram tried to get Irina to bind, three red swords(I think they're swords) pointing towards the ground at the same point