Complete Warrior

TheMarkOfPower

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wont all be the same... everyone will have unique stories

Ok well I'll tell mine then. I got in a jet, shot another jet down then parachuted out into a tank at base, drove around and killed a man, got out and killed another man with my assault rifle. Sounds pretty much like your story.

Ok well I'll tell mine then. I got in a jet, shot another jet down then parachuted out into a tank at base, drove around and killed a man, got out and killed another man with my assault rifle. Sounds pretty much like your story.

Sounds pretty much like how I will end up doing it also when I can learn the jet more.

At first i wasn't trying for this so i spawned as RECON in to jet. I took down enemy chopper whit my jet and got two kills. Enemy jets started firing at my jet so i bailed out. I landed right next to a tank so i took it and and got kill whit it. Problem was that i was recon so i couldn't get Ar kill. Then enemy assault killed me. Luckily i got revived and enemy assault got killed so i took his Famas. I was looking for enemies but found no one and enemy team only had 10 tickets left. Then enemy recon ran at my face. Started shooting like crazy and killed him. I think that i was very lucky that round.

My Complete Warrior can you see here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YolHKL2AYwg]Battlefield 3 - Complete Warrior / Vollständiger Krieger - Achievement Guide HD - YouTube[/ame]

Caspian Border - US Side - Jet kill - Tankkill on C - Assaultkill direclty after Tankkill on C - Plopp :woop:

Regards

Got in a jet, got a double kill on a heli. Jumped out, got into a tank at the spawn area then attacked a flag, killed a guy with the tank. After that, I saw another guy next to my tank, think he was trying to torch me while I was in it, got out, killed him with the rifle and achievement popped :)

Was on Gulf of Oman.

I read the achievement wrong and thought it said to get those kills in a round instead of one life. I was happy too. Got a kill in the F-35 against a heli, then suicided to spawn in a tank then after that I got a kill with the M16. Then I was like "Where the fuck is my achievement?" and then I reread the requirements and found out it said in one life. Lmao.

i got in a jet on wake island as an enemy tried to jump in it. i ran them over for a road kill, flew over to where some friendlies had a tank, and joined someone as a gunner getting a famas kill while running to the tank. then i put up with a confused driver getting shot everywhere and got a kill right before we blew up. "yay"

Wake island, blew up some people with rocket pods, jumped out and saw an engineer laying mines =) Luckily enough a team mate drove by in a tank and I hopped on to get a gunner kill. Might be easier on this map since the land strip is so narrow, less angle to get killed from the side.

My story's a bit different.

Got in a jet, was right behind an enemy jet, shot him to pieces and he bails but doesn't eject high enough so I run straight into him - roadkill, bitches!

Got another 2 or 3 jet kills before getting shot down, made my way back to base getting 3 assault rifle kills, hop in a tank, get a double kill.

And people whine about this achievement...

got it on my first try. Jumped in a F35 on Wake, shot a chopper down for a double kill, I landed the jet at the A flag and saw an enemy trying to capture it, so I kill him with my AR.

Then I waited for 2 minutes in a dark corner for the tank to respawn, because I didn't want to fuck it up, jumped in the tank and got a double kill and the chievo popped, it was a great feeling :)

Conquest on Operation Firestorm. I started in a Flanker whereupon I knocked out 4 kills. Then I bailed over my spawn and hopped in tank. Rolled over to A and killed 1 guy with the tank. Waited for another guy to come along, hopped out of the tank and killed him with my AEK-971. *Bink* Achievement Unlocked.

In the very next game I got the Skid Loader kill on Wake Island. *Bink* Achievement unlocked.

For some reason, I thought that these 2 achievements would be more difficult. It was actually more difficult racking up 5 wins in Squad Deathmatch.

Finally got it, Wake Island. Got a Jet kill with the machinegun while hovering around, saw a friendly tank, jumped into it, got a easy kill, then I stayed there, a enemy tank rolled in and I just camped there, hoping not to die, I peaked a bit and saw the enemy repairing the tank right in front on me, killed him :)

The one before that I was really close... Wake Island, got a Jet kill while hovering over a base, then I got two easy AR kills, jumped into a beeping tank, saw a enemy, shot at him, got a hitmarker and then he shot the rpg at me. When I died I saw it was a 76 Kill Assist.

Edited by ColtoN899