Give me back my money nether realm studios!!!

This is the glitchiest piece of garbage Ive ever purchased. Here I am reliving childhood memories of playing these games only to have my dreams crushed after beating mk2 TWICE and no achievements and then having to beat MK1 FOUR times wit no achievement til a FIFTH run is really messed up. It pisses me off that I beat mk2 TWICE with its neo of the matrix AI Knowing what I DO 4 moves ahead of me pushing buttons and got no achievements. The kick in the pants is this is the last of the three I need to complete all three games... I know these glitches don't effect everyone but I feel like I've been robbed 800 points and maybe this collection should of been 400 points. I'm not trying to start a petition or something just WHY must we the consumers be the beta testers for these games due to rushed production. Why Can't the people who make any game fix out the bugs before hand!!!

Both of you have a point, sure the game on SNES had no achievements, but i can pretty much tell a fact that the AI was NOT so cheap. It was not SUPER easy, but never that hard specially MK2, i love the neo comparing, cause its true the AI knows everything you will do and the only way to beat it is to make it bug... wich suck.

Can't say my childhood was crushed personally, but i agree that they should test way more before releasing. I don't understand how a port of OLD games that barely take 20 mb of space on emulator can be sooo screwed up. And how a game with super low graphics can lag online...

If Netherrealm studio is cool, they should fix it and offer a free gamerpic or piece of avatar to everybody that brough it before patch, saying there sorry.

This could be a reason yes, but also that the SNES versions where better in term of AI not being so cheap, UMK3 had more characters. I am sure even more people played the Genesis or SNES version than in arcades...

And most important, the fact that its never too late to enhance something... or fix it if you prefer. They already released the arcade versions on original xbox, MK1 on the kollector of deception, MK2 on midway arcade treasure 2 and UMK3 on the very same xbox live arcade... How hard would it had be for fans to hey... i don't know, throw some bonus characters...

There now dumb... they put some very easy achievements(on paper) just so they will sell it... as some people already own all the games(like me) and some others even have online version of UMK3(xbox) and MK2(PS3) if they have the 2 consols. Wich leave only MK1 to try online... for for a little while but hey... its not young...

Why do people keep thinking it is supposed to be a port of the SNES version? It is a port of the Arcade versions not the console versions.

i think he was just saying that when you beat it on super nes as a kid you got no achievement and it wasnt an issue then.

i think he was just saying that when you beat it on super nes as a kid you got no achievement and it wasnt an issue then.

Correct. I love getting achievements, but its for this reason I believe they are a bane to gaming. Collecting achievements now often supersedes actually enjoying the game. Glitched achievements won't stop me from buying the MK collection. I just want to play a game I loved playing when I was younger.

Street Fighter > Mortal Kombat

Stick man could of been a more successful fighter if it were released at the right time. I absolutely hate this game, not a part of me believes it was worth it. Even trading it back in for 400 points would do me just fine.

EDIT: After all that, you'd think I couldn't hate it any more. My achievement doesn't unlock like the rest of the unlucky chaps on here..

Edited by Dark Sayer

Street Fighter > Mortal Kombat

Stick man could of been a more successful fighter if it were released at the right time. I absolutely hate this game, not a part of me believes it was worth it. Even trading it back in for 400 points would do me just fine.

EDIT: After all that, you'd think I couldn't hate it any more. My achievement doesn't unlock like the rest of the unlucky chaps on here..

MORTAL KOMBAT > street fighter

Sorry but SF is pure rubbish compare to MK, of course i am comparing MK2 vs SF2, i haven't played any SF exept 2 on his many many different hyper duper super extra mega turbo expension...(just a way to rack cash)

Ive gotta agree with the cheap AI, AT LEAST in MK2!!!!!! What i hate the most is when i go to hit them they have this very tiny step back like as though it was a real life dodge! WTF why cant i do that???Anyways i finally beat that and your right very easy does nothing. I am trying to finish UMK3 and lazered through everyone on the novice ladder with no problem till i got to SK. Now...i just wanna jump in the tv and fight him myself! So frustrating, what did everyone else do?

I agree with everybody else about the AI being incredibly cheap in these games. It doesn't matter if they ported the arcade versions, you shouldn't waste hours trying to beat ONE ladder on VERY FUCKING EASY! They just fucking taunted everybody by giving us the ability to change the difficulty as if to say "Hey, you can change the difficulty of the game in the Options menu but its not going to matter because we ported the extremely cheap arcade versions!"

^Ignore the above person, he is crazy.

No but really it's all opinions, I just prefer a game that's smooth and works like it should, rather than a piece of garbage that doesn't! =D

I know that arcade kollection is broken online... ok? I compare them in there offline version. MK was always better than SF as for its gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...