How active is MP these days?

madhatter1

Still very active, I'm playing everyday and lobbies are easy to find. There's seem to have more players in Gold thanks to the new (OP) kits from the last DLC.

Here's what was added since Resurgence:

- 34 new characters

- 5 new maps

- 6 hazard version of existing maps

- At least 16 new weapons

- 1 new ennemy faction (Collector) + Dragoon (Cerberus) + Geth Bomber (Geth)

- 2 new objectives

- 1 new difficulty (Platinum)

- Challenges system with banners (pretty cool!!)

- At least 50 new gears/weapon mods/ammo types

- Weekend challenges

- A LOT of balance changes

There seems to be a few cry babies & rage quitters on ME3 multiplayer recently. I was playing a bronze match with the batarian soldier (the one with inferno grenades) and I nuked the spawns with those grenades and two of my teammates rage quitted on wave 2. I decided to check my rep and it went down quite a bit. I mean come on, who gets mad in a co-op game where everyone shares the xp & credits?

I went on the google machine and typed in this one guy's GT(one of the rage quitters) and I found his youtube channel. Then he turns out to be some 12 year old kid with stop motion lego videos and a high pitched voice.

There seems to be a few cry babies & rage quitters on ME3 multiplayer recently. I was playing a bronze match with the batarian soldier (the one with inferno grenades) and I nuked the spawns with those grenades and two of my teammates rage quitted on wave 2. I decided to check my rep and it went down quite a bit. I mean come on, who gets mad in a co-op game where everyone shares the xp & credits?

I went on the google machine and typed in this one guy's GT(one of the rage quitters) and I found his youtube channel. Then he turns out to be some 12 year old kid with stop motion lego videos and a high pitched voice.

LOL....people complain about everything. Not sure why cause you equally share the xp and credits.

People seem to hate when they aren't first, I've had people that left on like wave 7/8 because they are in third on the leaderboard. Who cares as long as you help the team.

I've quit games but this is usually related to lag/invisible teammates/invisible enemies/glitched enemies on reactor.

I've gotten kicked from lobbies for having the Lone Wolf banner. It's hilarious.

I played a few matches last night and I haven't played in awhile. No problem finding matches but it would seem that people still enjoy sitting in lobbies more than actually playing. Four, five minutes and not ready yet? Fuck off.

My god at least I'm not the only one. It took me 30 minutes to find a Gold match one day, I would stay in a lobby for a max of 5 minutes before I'd quit.

I've gotten kicked from lobbies for having the Lone Wolf banner. It's hilarious.

I never understand people who say this. Unless they say why on the mic, how do you know that they kicked you just because of the banner? There's so many variables that it could be.

I never understand people who say this. Unless they say why on the mic, how do you know that they kicked you just because of the banner? There's so many variables that it could be.

Because people usually send a message asking why they got kicked. I've been kicked for having Lone Wolf banner and The Best of The Best banner, I've also been kicked for been a Krogan I sent a message asking why and they replied with "Krogan fagget"

Because people usually send a message asking why they got kicked. I've been kicked for having Lone Wolf banner and The Best of The Best banner, I've also been kicked for been a Krogan I sent a message asking why and they replied with "Krogan fagget"

That's just sad. I can't understand why anyone would hate the Krogan.

Krogan have 4 balls.

And hammers. Balls and hammers.

That's nothing. I've been kicked for "having the wrong loadout" for one of the new characters (the AIU... she's awesome, trust me).

Yes, you read that right, and I wish I was exaggerating - instead of asking me to change my gear, which would've taken all of maybe 5 seconds at most, they kicked me out the lobby.

And hammers. Balls and hammers.

That's nothing. I've been kicked for "having the wrong loadout" for one of the new characters (the AIU... she's awesome, trust me).

Yes, you read that right, and I wish I was exaggerating - instead of asking me to change my gear, which would've taken all of maybe 5 seconds at most, they kicked me out the lobby.

Oddly enough... I don't think I've ever been kicked. For any reason. I guess I'm just too average. Not a terrible player, no bad characters or loadouts on harder difficulties, and not so awesome that people feel threatened by my presence. :p

I've done a handful myself, it's not too tough but then again we were stacked in terms of players.

With randoms? LOL no thanks.

yeah at the most we play with ONE random....I bet I've purchased 30 premium specter/reserves packs since the new DLC hit and have only gotten 2 DLC characters (Krogan Warlord and the guy with the arrows) and a bunch of Quarian Marksmen...I WANT a Juggernaut DAMM ITT!!!

yeah at the most we play with ONE random....I bet I've purchased 30 premium specter/reserves packs since the new DLC hit and have only gotten 2 DLC characters (Krogan Warlord and the guy with the arrows) and a bunch of Quarian Marksmen...I WANT a Juggernaut DAMM ITT!!!

Exactly why I gave up on the multiplayer in the first place. After 258 hours spent according to my N7HQ, I'm guessing it would take another hundred to unlock all the new characters and weapons, probably more than that honestly. I somehow forgot about this over the weekend until I bought a few Reserve Packs only to find them completely void of any character rewards. If I had a team to rip through Platinum matches with like I did long ago it might be a different story, there's just too much work to be done again. I hate to kick the random pack dead horse again but I don't have the patience for it anymore.

I have 3 Soldiers left to unlock, 2 of which are Geth and I WANT THEM. Fuck the Vorcha Soldier I get trolled with.

I did manage to do Platinum Reapers with randoms, got Geth left which is the fucking worst IMO.