Unwavering

Theoretic Eagle

There a total of 27 Missions that you MUST complete on Insanity and they are time sensitive.

The game is Split up into 3 Acts

Act 1: Palaven, Sur'Kesh, and Tuchanka

Act 2: The Citadel, Geth Dreadnought, Rannoch, Thessia, and Horizon

Act 3: Cerberus Headquarters and Earth

Each act contains several parts. It's during these parts that missions are unlocked and locked.

Priority Missions

These Missions are not time sensitive as they are the story missions

1. Prologue: Earth
  2. Mars
  3. Palaven
  4. Sur'Kesh
  5. Tuchanka
  6. The Citadel (Different from the first)
  7. Geth Dreadnought
  8. Rannoch
  9. Thessia
  10. Horizon
  11. Cerberus Headquaters
  12. Earth

N7 Missions

These Missions are time sensitive, As long as they are completed before you do Cerberus Headquarters

1. Cerberus Lab (available after Palaven)
  2. Cerberus Attack (available after Tuchanka)
  3. Cerberus Abductions (available after Tuchanka)
  4. Cerberus Fighter Base (available after the second Priority Citadel Mission)
  5. Fuel Reactors (available after Rannoch)
  6. Communication Hub (available after Thessia)

Side Missions

These Missions are very time sensitive. They are unlocked during different parts of each act. They will lock after parts further in the story in parts of act 2. Doing Cerberus Headquarters will lock any remaining missions.

1. Grissom Academy: Emergency Evacuation (Locks after the Second Priority Citadel)
  2. Tuchanka: Turian Platoon (locks after Priority: Thessia)
  3. Tuchanka: Bomb (Unlocks after Tuchanka: Turian Platoon) (locks after Second Priority Citadel)
  4. Attican Traverse: The Rachni (unlocks after Priority Sur'Kesh) (locks after Priority Second Citadel)
  5. Kallini: Ardat-Yakshi Monastery (locks after Priority: Cerberus Headquaters)
  6. Arrae: Ex-Cerberus Scientists (locks after Priority: Cerberus Headquarters)
  7. Rannoch: Admiral Koris (locks after Priority Rannoch)
  8. Rannoch: Geth Fighter Squadron (Locks after Priority Rannoch)

Before you Cerberus Headquarters you should have 24/27

The Achievement will pop when you select the ending because this is the last mission even thought it does not appear in the mission log

Edited by Theoretic Eagle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work putting this togeather, but you're missing the first Earth.

"Dekuuna Elcor Extraction" would not count towards the achievement due to not having to land on a planet.

Edited by Kyprio

Seems legit, would be good to get a few confirmations on that though.

EDIT: Appears we already have a discrepancy. :p

Would also be nice to get what the exact windows are for the side-quests. I don't think N7 missions expire at all though.

Edited by The Pants Party

N7 missions are available up until departure for Cerberus HQ(Possibly Horizon though).

The availability of the side missions are a little more complicated though; generally being available for the section of campain unlocked in.

The following is from memory, but should be fairly accurate give or take a mission or so:

[spoiler=Side missions]

Grissom Academy

- Available after Palaven

- Unavailable after curing Genophage (give or take a mission or so)

Tuchanka: Turian Platoon > Tuchanka: Bomb

- Available after Sur'Kesh

- Unavailable after completion of Geth Dreadnaught

Attican Traverse: The Rachni

- Available after Sur'Kesh

- Unavailable after completion of Geth Dreadnaught

Kallini: Ardat-Yakshi Monastery

- Available after Citadel Mission (KL)

- Unavailable after completion of Cerberus HQ(I think, Definately after Thessia though)

Arrae: Ex-Cerberus Scientists

- Available after Citadel Mission (KL)

- Unavailable after completion of Cerberus HQ(I think, Definately after Thessia though)

Rannoch: Admiral Koris (Confirmed)

- Available after Geth Dreadnaught

- Unavailable after Completion of Rannoch (Spartan Lasered)

Rannoch: Geth Fighter Squadron (Confirmed)

- Available after Geth Dreadnaught

- Unavailable after Completion of Rannoch (Spartan Lasered)

Edited by Kyprio

Updated and done, I got this achievement about 6 hours ago so all missions/unlocks/locks is confirmed.

Now here comes a smart question (wonder why nobody asked):

"What about PRIORITY: EDEN PRIME (DLC)!?"

Did you do it with or without it, does it count towards the achievement!? Just curious, cause I'm doing it anyway right now.

I did do it, and no it does not count towards the achievement. I was counting on my mission log and skipped it. I counted 24. I then checked my progress on the accomplishments tab and it was the same.

Ah I see. Thanks for fast reply. Will use your list then. ;)

Oh and maybe one more thing, you should mention WHEN THE ACHIEVEMENT POPS. Nice little side info for everyone. Cheers!

Hi everybody, i just registred but i have been following X360A since the beginnig, i never participed before but now that i am registred i ll try to.

But my first post is about a bug i think, i have been doing my insanity run (second run so i know what i had to do) and all went well, the "insanity" achievement popped, "the master and commander" too but no Unwavering, i checked the mission log and i have every mission in my log but if i go to "extras" it tell me that i have only 25/27 (and the dlc achievement doesn't appear either but i have it anyway).

Anybody had this bug?

PS: sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Edited by shura
PS

By Grissom Academy, I assume you mean Grissom Academy:Emergency Evacuation? (Just to be perfectly clear in case that confuses anyone)

Also, I did Tuchanka:Turian Platoon (and then :Bomb) but only Bomb shows in my quest log - which makes sense, since you can't really do Bomb without doing Platoon. Might be worth noting.

Edited by HeartbreakRidge
addition

That's not true. I can confirm it's available as soon as you finish PRIORITY: SUR'KESH.

...also...

It's availabe right after Sur'kesh.

Those ones I used the Official Prima Guide for. Those are also when they unlocked for me. Tuchanka is one of those planets with multiple missions that can be done in any order except the Priority Mission right away.

After completing Sur'Kesh, you have the option to either do the Rachni or the Turian platoon; you just have to speak to the Krogan Leader aboard the ship to unlock it. Upon completion of one of these missions, the last genophage mission will unlock.

Attican Traverse: The Rachni (Unlocks only if you do Tuchanka: Turian Platoon)

That's not true. I can confirm it's available as soon as you finish PRIORITY: SUR'KESH.

...also...

It's availabe right after Sur'kesh.

I can also confirm this, On another note if you do that mission BEFORE you do Priority Tuchunka 1 you will not be able to do that mission. As soon as you return to the normandy you only have the ability to play Priority Tuchuka(its 2 even though it doesnt say "2")

Working on my Insanity run now as my last two achievements. Just wanted to mention that contrary to what's been posted here, my count DID increase by one after Prologue: Earth and DID NOT increase after the first "Priority Citadel"

May be an either or situation. I changed my difficulty was to "Insanity" before making the final decision on the file I imported from, don't know if that makes difference.

Well, Priority:Citadel One would make sense not being a mission since you just go there and have a chat, where as Pri:Cit Two leads into fighting off the Cerberus attack. So Prologue:Earth would have to count as a mission then.

And yes, Turian Platoon and Rachni Attack are not in any way dependent on each other. You get them at the same time, and can actually do Rachni Attack BEFORE Turian Platoon. Just did them in that order today.