Let The Wookie Win

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if it matters or not, but turn off super slap and see if that helps. Once I had control of him on "Kyshyyyk" I went down to the beach and just started ripping troopers arms off like crazy. Took all of a minute or two to get it. You might also want to turn on the "disarm troopers" extra...that's what I had on. That way they're carrying carrots and can't shoot at you(but the droids can).

• 3 weeks later...

here's what i did.

1: have two controllers

2: go into any freeplay, i chose ep.1 chp.1 and sat in the little room

3: pick chewwie and a clone,storm, anyone who's arm rip off, they have to be humanoid though.

4: get directly infront of them, and push down and hold x, he should jump up on them and yank off both arms.

5: repeat this 25 times, or until the achievement unlocks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The aim of the game is to collect the gold bricks scattered through out the game. In the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions there are 160 to collect; 120 of these are for the main levels. There are three for each of the levels. One is for completing the level in story mode, the second is for collecting a set amount of studs to achieve a "True Jedi" status and the third is by collecting the 10 LEGO canisters from around the level to make a LEGO model. There are 20 gold bricks for completing the Bounty Hunter missions which involve finding key members of the Republic and Rebellion from Jabba the Hutt who has kidnapped them. There are six gold bricks for completing the bonus missions and 14 to buy at the Cantina.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After our initial session outlining TK-299’s traumatic experience about a rampaging Dark Jedi, he has willingly returned with yet another odd tale involving the so-called “Darth Maul”. This new embellishment leads me to believe that the Dark Jedi may in fact be a figment of TK-299’s imagination.

Today, TK-299 continues his ramblings amidst sobs...he describes a disturbing repeat encounter in which “Darth Maul” directs a Wookiee – apparently in partnership for the alleged massacre on the Death Star – to viciously attack TK-299’s squad, rather than dispatch the victims himself.

Obtaining an official account of any activity at the battlestation has been shut down by the local entourage for the Galactic Empire. For the remainder of these sessions, strict neutrality will apply.

Supposedly, a relatively high number of Stormtrooper and Imperial officer casualties have occurred, each immediately following the disarming of each said victim. In this case, the term “disarming” has been used literally: TK-299 states repeatedly that the Wookiee methodically and violently removed the arms from each victim as “Darth Maul” silently watched.

• 4 weeks later...

The first Star Wars RPG-related podcast is now available. The Order 66 podcast (a production of d20 Radio) promises to "provide a lighter look into the Star Wars Galaxy as it relates to the d20 Saga Edition."

In 1 of the podcast, GM Dave and GM Chris give us an introduction, set the tone, and show us their unique brand of humor.

In 2, Dave and Chris cover the Jedi class in depth. This episode has lots of cool tips, including a thorough discussion of the value of giving your Jedi another class at level 1 rather than Jedi. Also, the guys increase the content-to-humor ratio, which I (and some people in their . believe is an improvement.

In 3, our hosts discuss the noble class, as well as noncombat encounters.

Dave and Chris are shooting for a new episode each Monday, so keep checking their site for updates. (I'll try to tell you about them here, too.)

• 4 weeks later...

Let the Wookie win" is some of the best advice given in Star Wars. After all, it is much healthier to be a loser than to be an armless winner. However, the focus of this portion of Shaven Wookie, Ltd. is about playing with wookies in the Customizable Card Game (CCG). The wookie-oriented CCG cards are arranged according to the set to which they belong. Cards are reviewed by and rated on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. More card reviews will, hopefully, be periodically added.

• 3 weeks later...

Um... After the unusual posts recently, lets get back on topic.

This achievement isn't as straightforward as it says. I am pretty sure that you can only rip the arms off of storm/clone troopers. Just go the fourth level of Revenge of the Sith and go to the big areas with the clones. Obviously, you need to be Chewie. Start ripping the arms off everyone and you should get the achievement.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...