Collectibles Guide

dethklok

Anybody knows if theres a RAR folder with all included pics? Not really in the mood to save 108 pics especially with a laptop nor do I want to have it buffering a video on YT while playing. & for anyone asking what I'll be viewing the pics with, its my PSP. 6.5 hours & does a good job sitting around not being used anyway over 2 hours with the laptop.

I'll check the thread again since I probably missed the link.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I wasn't going to complain until I saw this whiny little rant. Hey, I have a life too guy, and the quick and vague descriptions of where the collectibles were in your guide made me miss about 10 of them and have a heck of a time finding the others. So now I've got to look for those particular ones again and play through those levels again. With my life. That is also busy. :p

Otherwise thanks for the guide.

And no this isn't a vote for you to not finish it, I think you should. :p

I wasn't going to complain until I saw this whiny little rant. Hey, I have a life too guy. Thanks for your incredible contribution to this thread, unlike the OP. Thanks for making me waste 20 seconds out of my god damn life you jerk face. I had to read your entire post, with my life. That is also busy.

*smile face that makes everything alright*

Otherwise, thanks for your opinion.

And no, this isn't a vote for you to not stop being a douche, I think you should. *innocent smile face*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i would just like to say thank you for putting time into making this guide it helped me a lot.. I had 11 collectibles to find and thanks to your guide i found those 11 i never thought i was going to find them but i did..Thanks again!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

firstly thanks for the guide, you helped me with 39 of the collectibles,

one i missed at the very beginning, (my bad)

however there does seem to be some confusion regarding one in this thread, that being the one that you state that there is 2 collectibles in Act 5 Chapter 4, there is only one after the floor drops, you mention the one where you need to go through the gap in the building and turn a 180 afterwards which I found to be at the very end of Free Parking, just before Chapter 4 kicks in,

This may have been picked up already but im not prepared to go through 7 pages just to check that, A quick update to what otherwise is a most spectacular guide would certainly make it truly perfect.

Once again thanks for the time and effort you put into this with the pictures

:)