Five Sequels You Really Want?

SamStar42

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read this, I thought it was going to be about movie. But the games are great too. Let's see....

5. Star Wars: TFU-II. Starkiller is back, and he badder than before!

4. Borderland (I enjoyed the game. Hopefully is they decide to make 2nd, they'll focus more on the story).

3. Gears of War 3 (I enjoy the campaign. I would like to see how this unfold)

2. L4D3 (I love shooting zombie. Why? I love zombie, and I love FPS game).

1. Batman AA (Sequel which had been announced)

Edited by Lord Yamikage

1. Road Rash 4

2. Oregon Trail 3

2. Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo Alpha EX Championship Remix Edition

3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 10 (or is it 11?) Featuring 98% Less Suckage

5. SOCOM 4: Please Forget About Cuntfrontation

If you think MW2 is bad, just be happy you never had to suffer through the hunk of shit that is SOCOM: CUNTfrontation. As a socom fan, it is about 1 million times more disappointing than what mw2 may be for a cod4 fan.

1. Mirrors Edge 2

2. Fallout: New Vegas (Already known about, but I can't WAIT)

3. Borderlands 2 (Borderlworlds?)

4. Rock Band 3, although I can't think of much more they need to add to make it better than RB2. Graphics are already great and gameplay is amazing.

5. True sequel to SSX Tricky (Gamecube.) SSX 3 was a JOKE!

5: A resident evil game that is actually SURVIVAL HORROR. part 5 disappointed me.

4: Dino Crisis 4....make it actually continue from the 2nd game. The 3rd one on the xbox was beyond horrible and had nothing to do with the previous games... T__T

3: Half Life 2: Episode 3

2: a Silent Hill game on the 360...a GOOD one. Homecoming was just horrible. I hope they continue with the silent hill series....its my favorite one.

1: Kingdom Hearts 3....i am hoping they put it on the 360 and not just make it a PS3 exclusive T___T but idk :(

5: A resident evil game that is actually SURVIVAL HORROR. part 5 disappointed me.

4: Dino Crisis 4....make it actually continue from the 2nd game. The 3rd one on the xbox was beyond horrible and had nothing to do with the previous games... T__T

3: Half Life 2: Episode 3

2: a Silent Hill game on the 360...a GOOD one. Homecoming was just horrible. I hope they continue with the silent hill series....its my favorite one.

1: Kingdom Hearts 3....i am hoping they put it on the 360 and not just make it a PS3 exclusive T___T but idk :(

While I do hope that Kingdom Hearts 3 goes multi-platform, the Wii would be the better choice for Square Enix. But anything could happen, Final Fantasy 13 is a good example of that. I never saw that one coming.

5. A Kirby sequel on the Wii. It's disappointing how Nintendo just overlooks some of there best characters.

4. Halo Reach, the trailer was amazing.

3. Sly Cooper 4 One of the best platformers ever.

2. Assassin's Creed 3 At least 2 years away, but I can't wait for the continuation of the epic story.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3