Online Tips??

Yellow_Dragon

Does anybody have advice for playing online? I cant seem to hit a single thing.

I have auto aim enabled but whenever I try to hit someone they are always running about side to side and jumping about. I'm doing the same but they always seem to be dead on accurate and kill me in a few seconds?

Its really starting to p**s me off. I only have 16 kills after like 4 hours of playing! and I think half of those were down to luck.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is not easy online. If you're doing it solely for the achievement (like I did) just suicide over and over. Learn where the explosive weapons are and rush for them when you spawn and kill yourself over and over. It was pretty pathetic when I played, I would do nothing but kill myself over and over and if there was only one other guy in a match he would have to stop me before I killed myself, I felt a little bad for the other player but oh well I got the achievement.

This game is not easy online. If you're doing it solely for the achievement (like I did) just suicide over and over. Learn where the explosive weapons are and rush for them when you spawn and kill yourself over and over. It was pretty pathetic when I played, I would do nothing but kill myself over and over and if there was only one other guy in a match he would have to stop me before I killed myself, I felt a little bad for the other player but oh well I got the achievement.

So if you suicide, that counts as a kill for you? thats pretty wierd, i better start doing this then.